Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By NearTao Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:16 pm
Okay... so I'll just have to say I'm embarrassed by some of the mistakes I made leading me to *three* uploads of the track in like what... two hours... but I do dig this track and trying to clean it up more.

By NearTao Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:57 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:I know I’ve been a putz on this but my new headphones are coming tomorrow and new computer coming next week. I couldn’t post any music even if I tried. My windows desktop got the blue screen and now won’t boot up. This would be my second motherboard in 3 years. It’s a powerful computer but the stupid windows updates killing my motherboard is out of hand, and won’t be tolerated by me any longer.

Dude that's a bummer. What are you rocking for an MB/CPU? I might have a spare MB my sister gave me if it's compatible with your CPU. PM if you're still looking for something.
By Cockdiesel Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:34 pm
I ordered a MacBook, but I have an Alienware that’s pretty powerful, just the damn windows updates have killed it now twice. Last time it was 300 for another motherboard. I figure I might as well see how apple does and worry about getting a new motherboard later. It took like 6 weeks last time to get the pet in and have a tech come out.
Appreciate the offer but I need something more dependable.
By boomtobap Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 am
Cockdiesel wrote:I ordered a MacBook, but I have an Alienware that’s pretty powerful, just the damn windows updates have killed it now twice. Last time it was 300 for another motherboard. I figure I might as well see how apple does and worry about getting a new motherboard later. It took like 6 weeks last time to get the pet in and have a tech come out.
Appreciate the offer but I need something more dependable.

that track is crazy good
By Cockdiesel Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:09 pm
Haha. I forgot they were there, they don’t show up on my phone. Just got my headphones and tonight I plan on getting to work on new beats. Should have my new computer on wed. Going to be a pretty cool makeshift setup for the time being.
By NearTao Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:18 pm
Day eighteen already...

Made some eight bar sections... looped it up... and tried to mess with track mutes... my timing was whack today... and I'm not going to bother to go back and fix it... at least not today.