Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By NearTao Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:17 pm
28... four more to go and then I'm packing up the MPC Live for a month or so... probably... I'm not sure I can tell my wife she can pry it from my cold dead hands... just a shorty DnB track...

By NearTao Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:15 pm
Day 30... almost something here... but ran the heck out of time... off to other things than trying to do something constructive with this baby/infant track.

By NearTao Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:44 pm
Nothing fancy, but wrapped up a blog post on the experience of creating a track a day for the second month in a row... #Jamuary2021 Reflection.

Definitely taking a break... some of you might be knocking out tracks like this... but 62 tracks back to back tuckered me out... now it's time for a nap. :D
By CharlesRandolph Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:55 pm
NearTao wrote:Nothing fancy, but wrapped up a blog post on the experience of creating a track a day for the second month in a row... #Jamuary2021 Reflection.

Definitely taking a break... some of you might be knocking out tracks like this... but 62 tracks back to back tuckered me out... now it's time for a nap. :D

Keep going!
By NearTao Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:59 pm
Hah, I'll do it again... and will definitely do a track or two a week, but I do need to get packed and moved into my new place :D

Definitely going to go through my backlog and see what would be worth putting a bow on it and publish an album.