Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By sparq Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:57 pm
It's a good track. i would like to hear the completed version. keep it up.

By DjChronoBeats Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:18 pm
dope shit I like that sample and how you used all the juice out of it nice drums too.

pcs

By DUCE NUTES Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:48 pm
i would just drop a diffrent tom in the song and turn it down a little. other than that the samp is hot and the drums are too. i would finsh it. see where it goes....................good luck i wanna hear it when its done!

By djames Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:51 pm
DUCE NUTES wrote:i would just drop a diffrent tom in the song and turn it down a little. other than that the samp is hot and the drums are too. i would finsh it. see where it goes....................good luck i wanna hear it when its done!

I have to agree with Duce, I think I actually hate that electronic tom other than that though real nice indeed.

peace,
D. James

By binger0 Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:56 am
yeah that tom is wack. And the kicks might be too loud they sound like they bottoming out.

By PROTEGE Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:24 pm
Toms can't be mixed better :( . There part of the main sample from the second bar. I dunno, I would hate to use the sample from the first bar twice. Good lookin on feedback though.

By FLUENT Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:10 pm
yo you need to sign up for the click :D my damn email is broken and i cant verify my membership to listen to your songs..

By ONE Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:30 pm
This beat is pretty Hott. So are the other 2 on the page. I really like them. However....those Toms are ruining this track. I was really feeling it, but those toms gotta go. Everything is str8 with out em. I thought those Toms were a tag so no one would would jack your shit......