Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Lampdog Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:26 pm
I can rock with this one.

I love a good bassline and you did it without one so my mind instantly went to creating a Moog bassline. You could do DAMAGE with a bassline, I’m just saying, Either way it’s a good beat. I never finish shit either, just don’t care to anymore.
By Lampdog Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:48 pm
Cool.
By DokBrown Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:22 pm
this is what this website is about. i’m following u on soundcloud now. Which MPC do u use ?

This DEF WORKS.
Instead of a heavy MOOG LINE, I was thinking you should cut the beat, drop a piano flourish/solo before bringing everything back.

Beware the ninjas & racoons . . . . . . .
By DokBrown Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:50 pm
I assume u can play piano. If not, trying flipping the piano sample another way for a BSIDE to this beat.
By Cases Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:06 am
Wow thanks guys, this is the first positive feedback I got, and it's good to know I'm heading the right way. I know it's not a high quality beat but I made this in minutes, I just wanted to test some stuff and make a couple of loops.

I assume u can play piano. If not, trying flipping the piano sample another way for a BSIDE to this beat.

Yes, I've spend the last 10 years to learn the piano by myself and it's very satisfying, but the sample you're hearing is actually a eastern guitar thing xD.

this is what this website is about. i’m following u on soundcloud now. Which MPC do u use ?

Thanks fam, I use the MPC one, Reason 11 suite and Protools with the Kontakt Komplete library (insane packs.....) Thanks for following. :)

Yo... post more stuff... I'm down with this :D

I will, deff.. I had to sleep though, I was up for way to long xD. Next piece will be a little more complicated. This was just a brickwalled kickdrum with a instrument loop and I like the timing but the "mix" is just very bad.

Appreciate the feedback guys, means a lot.
By Smackdee Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:40 am
Nice bump bro, got that 2010 DRE vibe...
A subby bassline would be the icing on the cake!!!!
By Lampdog Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:57 pm
Smackdee wrote:...A subby bassline would be the icing on the cake!!!!

:nod:
By CHOPFYT Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:30 am
Thought this was dope a bass line would take it up a notch but I think it works well as is...looking forwar to hearing more.

Peace
By Cases Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:17 pm
Thought this was dope a bass line would take it up a notch but I think it works well as is...looking forwar to hearing more.

Thanks for your reply man, appreciate it. Replies from you all motivate me to produce more, will see what comes out of it. :-D :smoker: :smoker: