Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Sense-A Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 pm
Dude. The ScamDemic is a hoax. Why you let your wife get the mark of the beast? It could sterilize her. And why would you ask your mom if she been wearing her mask and using sanitizer? Don't treat her like that. I knew a guy who wouldn't even spend the holidays with his widowed mother because of irrational fear about a cold virus. :Sigh:

You been watching too much CNN. Turn that shit off and make a cheerful song.

Anyways, I liked the chorus and the frustration sounded real.

Wearing the mask in your video made me lose respect. Don't be a sheep.

Who the fpuck wraps caution tape around a children's playground? These demoKKKrats are sick in the head. I'd tear that shyit down and let my children play. Joe Biden and his band of bi+ches aren't going to rob my children of their happiness. I'm tired of this sheeyit too man.
By Ajax Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:36 pm
Are you the MC, the producer, or both?

This was fire. Production value was really solid.. beat was great.. message was great.. Chorus and complimentary melodic additions were perfectly done. No complaints about this at all. This is probably the best song I’ve heard about Covid and the issues we’re all dealing with.

Good stuff, man. Cheers.
By J.O.BEATS Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:08 pm
Ajax wrote:Are you the MC, the producer, or both?

This was fire. Production value was really solid.. beat was great.. message was great.. Chorus and complimentary melodic additions were perfectly done. No complaints about this at all. This is probably the best song I’ve heard about Covid and the issues we’re all dealing with.

Good stuff, man. Cheers.

I'm the producer
Thx for checking it out and the kind words.