Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By binger0 Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:32 am
3rd time is the beat. i did it this weekend with mpc and headphones.

who used this sample before? I cant remeber.

By DjChronoBeats Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:36 am
this was dope i liked the sample, I can't remember who sampled it but I know it was a southrn artist.

By binger0 Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:10 am
word. i think i have that on an album somewhere.

By ONE Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:17 pm
I can't recall who in particular used the sample...It's probably because it's been on a hundred albums since the 80's. This sample has been used a lot. Your version is cool though. Wasn't feeling the drums. They sounded too old-school.

By binger0 Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:54 pm
haha sorry lou i aint got the little jon drums for ya. :D gots to have breakbeats in my shit. But thanks for listenin.

By ONE Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:02 pm
hahaha. That breakbeat was wack, son! Lil John drums probably would've been better. :wink:

By binger0 Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:04 pm
yeah right bangin on a pot in front of a mic would be better then crunk juice. feel me? :P

By ONE Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:42 pm
binger0 wrote:yeah right bangin on a pot in front of a mic would be better then crunk juice. feel me? :P

YYYEEEAAHHH OOOKKKAAYYYYYY!!!!

hahaha...It's all good...just make sure you mic up those pots and pans right!

By binger0 Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:52 pm
word up

By FLUENT Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:25 am
man those are classic drums , how can u hate on them :D .i got that dexter wansel record too, u should flip that synth line right after that break drops on the theme from the planets, that sht right there is crazy..but this is raw i like it, good shit

By AllanBombastick Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:07 pm
yo crunk beats are just an 808 and a compressor , thumpin the bins out, so we can´t hate on that either.

By incurablebeatlust Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:16 pm
i like the drops w/ the strings, real tight. on some new/old sounds? this is my favorite beat of yours besides the koola nd the gang track.. dope drops all over, simple, nice, and easy. lovin this! almost sounds like a battle break w/ the breakbeat and heavy bass throbs at times..
peace.

By tdot Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:08 am
im lovin this shit