Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By brisket Sat May 01, 2021 7:39 am
Made on my MPC One w/ guitars, vocals, & phone recorded into the One's inputs
By Lampdog Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:56 pm
brisket wrote:

The only thing that threw me off balance was the organ stabs. Other than that sounds cool.
By Lampdog Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:02 pm
brisket wrote:My new single Get Suzie With The Corks was made on my MPC One, it also topped the charts on the Free Music Archive so that was pretty cool to see https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Origami_Repetika/2021-tracks/get-suzie-with-the-corks

This is not my cup of tea at all, but, I listened to the whole thing all the way through the very first time I played it. It kept my ears entertained JUST like music should!
By brisket Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:12 pm
Thank you for checking them out and sharing your helpful feedback Lampdog!
By DokBrown Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:43 pm
brisket wrote:

That lady’s dancing is from another planet . . . . . .
By Cases Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:01 am
brisket wrote:Made on my MPC One w/ guitars, vocals, & phone recorded into the One's inputs

Beast of an machine that MPC.

I couldn't follow the hats but putting that aside it's something original for sure.
By brisket Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:09 pm
DokBrown wrote:
brisket wrote:

That lady’s dancing is from another planet . . . . . .

LOL Siouxsie certain is, I'm glad she stopped by to dance for the people on this planet XD
By brisket Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:10 pm
Cases wrote:
brisket wrote:Made on my MPC One w/ guitars, vocals, & phone recorded into the One's inputs

Beast of an machine that MPC.

I couldn't follow the hats but putting that aside it's something original for sure.

Thank you for checking it out. Yeah, I love the MPC dearly. Even bigger beast with 2.10 update. Thank you for your constructive feedback!