Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By bitermc Sat May 22, 2021 12:06 pm
Sounds really good. I like how the guitar riffs fit in the mix.

Will definitely improve if you add vocals or an instrument playing melodies on top of it, but overall it sounds great.
By Lampdog Sat May 22, 2021 4:17 pm
bitermc wrote:BTW, how do you embed a SoundCloud clip in the post?

Hit the quote button on OP’s post and check the text in the post.
By bitermc Sat May 22, 2021 5:18 pm
Lampdog wrote:
bitermc wrote:BTW, how do you embed a SoundCloud clip in the post?

Hit the quote button on OP’s post and check the text in the post.

It was so obvious :oops:

Thank you, man :mrgreen:
By Ultros Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:31 pm
Bud, lazy or not your creations are ill. Your music is clearly made for rappin on. Simplicity is key. Intricacy is great and all that but hip hop / rap isnt meant to be complex its meant to throw off a vibe and I think you got that idea on lockdown. Your beats arent simple at all though, they're actually really well made. I really respect your humble attitude toward your art, irl we could be friends based on that alone. You in ontario canada by chance? lol
By Cases Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:13 am
Bud, lazy or not your creations are ill. Your music is clearly made for rappin on. Simplicity is key. Intricacy is great and all that but hip hop / rap isnt meant to be complex its meant to throw off a vibe and I think you got that idea on lockdown. Your beats arent simple at all though, they're actually really well made. I really respect your humble attitude toward your art, irl we could be friends based on that alone. You in ontario canada by chance? lol

Thanks for the words, but I'm far from done yet. I wish I was near Ontario, LOL. Raised and born in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

First beer 's on me bud.

Check out my latest cookup: