Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Ultros Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:12 am
sick beat....
By Ultros Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:10 pm
If you got kanye to spit on it, you could call it "co-kanye" heh sorry for double posting, i had to hear the beat again so in the meanwhile i'm spamming humor.
By Ultros Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:51 pm
Cases wrote:hehe, yeah while typing it I thought about him as well xD.

If you want you can just download it if that makes things easier. You like it?

I fkn love it man, its subtle but I can tell you put some effort into making it not so repetitive. 808 bass with the pitch bends and stuff is mint.
By Cases Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:37 pm
I fkn love it man, its subtle but I can tell you put some effort into making it not so repetitive. 808 bass with the pitch bends and stuff is mint.

You are right, I tried to make a loop and use it for the entire track and then somehow make it work.. i don't really like it but your words do me real good :).

After 20 years I'm still learning.. if only I had more time.. wish I put more time in it when I lived with my parents still but ya know.. smoking weed and chasing girls.. party party.. nothing left xD.
By Ultros Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:46 pm
Cases wrote:

You are right, I tried to make a loop and use it for the entire track and then somehow make it work.. i don't really like it but your words do me real good :).

After 20 years I'm still learning.. if only I had more time.. wish I put more time in it when I lived with my parents still but ya know.. smoking weed and chasing girls.. party party.. nothing left xD.

Those things are kinda hand in hand with the music. We smoke the weed to make the music to play the music to meet the chicks. Very direct process.

I struggle to find time to work on music i have a full time job and have other fun hobbies but i find myself really going at music hard from october to april when the world is gloomy cold and wet and I have an excuse to be inside. Canada is dismal in the winter... "abandon all hope he who goes there."
By Cases Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:27 pm
Those things are kinda hand in hand with the music. We smoke the weed to make the music to play the music to meet the chicks. Very direct process.

I struggle to find time to work on music i have a full time job and have other fun hobbies but i find myself really going at music hard from october to april when the world is gloomy cold and wet and I have an excuse to be inside. Canada is dismal in the winter... "abandon all hope he who goes there."[/quote]

Hehe, yeah. I quit my job some years ago. But hey.. no children here so I'm free.