Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By DSTRUCT Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:24 pm
Smoove03 wrote:i really like the song overall. i think the hook could be much much better. not sure if im really feel that part. the first verse was rapped real nice. he has an aight style. the second and third verse was pretty good too! i really like the beat. pretty good song. d, you usually have good energy. keep that. you have good words too. talent.

yall keep at it.

peace, my 2

preciate that fam. im still waiting for you to bless those keys for me. they aint ready for smoov and dstruct!

By Smoove03 Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:42 pm
aye d i would be honored to have you featured on a track! im just waitin for that right track that you can hit and its a done deal :wink:

you know i aint gon stop and i know you wont

hope not at least :)

By vakseen Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:02 pm
tight tight work on the keys. beat was dope. tho there was something about the drums that didnt mesh with the keys imo. still tight tho. i def think d's verse stood out while the 2nd verse was better than the 1st. as stated, the chorus could be better. maybe thicken it up. would def tighten it up. maybe make sure the harmonizing is more on key. overall some good music but with the chorus tightened, some great shit

ohh yeahh....what happ to u sending me a file????? :D and dont think i forgot about that joint i said i have for u

By DSTRUCT Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:37 am
yo thanx for all the feedback!

yo vaks, right now im finishing my part for me and djames joint. then ima burn a cd with all the sh*t i gotta send out. ( i got mad sh*t going on!). youll get it tonight gauranteed.
you know how we can get busy yo. 1

By vakseen Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:55 am
Yo that's a bet D. I was actually referring to that abstract joint tho. but I didn't even realize that yall had started the other joint. Cool. Just make sure yall send it over with them papers before u post up so I can mix it and get someone to cut on the hook.

This new joint I got for us is a blazer.....hey what's the word on ur cd?

By DSTRUCT Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:53 pm
they duplicating my cd right now. sh*ts going good