Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By moonlake Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:31 am
moonlake wrote:Conversation On Flokati

Atmospheric trippy ambient E-Piano improvisation, edited, layered, heavily processed...
in two different flavours:

Seamless music for deep and intimate conversations to remember -

recorded on winter solstice 2023.

Now on Bandcamp https://dayinautumn.bandcamp.com/album/conversation-on-flokati

Have a listen and all the best for 2024, year of the Sun.

I finally came around to program some video synthesis for this impro.

Music is all and only AIR Electric piano with Delay Pro and fx on the MPCOne, improvised and edited

By moonlake Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:13 pm
Pro-tip: if you want to sample, sample. Dont ask for permission via Bandcamp cause
a) I am not going to reply and b) I am not going to dig your lyrics most likely and c) just be punk and sample and d) you could have bought the album which is less than a cup of coffee and I cant even afford a cup of coffee myself.
The idea that you have to ask for sampling annoys me.
Its a capitalist middlemen IP concept.
Of course, I do appreciate the politeness of the request. That being said, thats not a permission to sample. You will not get permission from me. Nor denial of permission.
By moonlake Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:07 pm
music is nothing special on MPC One,

images are processed recent images from Mars which give some new impressions.
The process - called STRESS - removes the color tint, enhences local contrast and removes
dusty fog, and is somewhat similar to adaption of the human eye to the environment.
It works by sampling the image over for each pixel and weighting each pixel accordingly.
For people who like that kind of things.
I find it amazing how the somewhat surreal brownish-red-yellowish Butterscotch of the original images ( which arent real color but composites anyway) suddenly
becomes transparent and 'real' as if you were there.