Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Bantu Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:29 pm
Hi,

I am pleased to announce my new album is available now on Bandcamp:

http://bantu-uk.bandcamp.com/album/noctis-rhythmi

Produced only using MPC Key 61, mastered in MPC Software. Any feedback is always welcome.

Thank-you.

Bantu’s brand-new album for 2024. Noctis Rhythmi (Night Rhythms) is a collection of club-based dancefloor grooves. Featuring dance, house, drum & bass, and trancey vibes. Finishing with a little something to cool down. Showcasing the signature Bantu sound with tribal atmospheres, world percussion and voices from around the globe. Pease support my channel by clicking on the Follow link.
By Juxx Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:39 am
Congrats on Finishing and releasing your project!

Although this is not my genre of choice... the track that I vibed with the most was 3.Submursed

Pretty Amazing and inspiring you did everything on the Key 61 no outboard gear at all?

I was looking for a youtube channel to follow.. if you have one drop a link. If Not Make ONE!
By Bantu Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:31 am
Thanks for the feedback. There's no outboard gear. The main project is finished in standalone. Mastered on MPC2 software just using a few plugins: Bark of Dog 2, MSaturator and Waves L2 Maximiser.

I'm only on Bandcamp at the moment. I should really get around to creating some other media channels.