1. Im smarter than you.
2. Can produce music better than you.
3. Look better than you.
4. Cleaner than you.
5. Getting money more than you.
By Lampdog Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:04 am
DYING laughing now.
By EnochLight Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:41 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:1. Im smarter than you.
3. Look better than you.
4. Cleaner than you.

This sounds like CR's pretend resume. :nod: :lol: jk Charlie - it's been wonderfully quiet around here since you disappeared for the past month. Hope you're OK and the 'rona didn't get you.
By Danoc Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:57 am
:lol: :lol: l don't know why CD would paste again what l already said. I have not been here. I told guys they love drama, its boring here for them. They need to get the f*uck off the net and practice doing music. Sometimes l think dudes got the MPC just to hold conversations. :lol:
This is the call out thread. Not the repeat my shyt over ago to start something. I wont waste my time to battle dude l already bodied his ass twice.

The moderating is to shyt here also. :nod: l don't want no more DMs bout bullshyt here. This place is not that important.

EnochLight wrote:
]1. Im smarter than you.
3. Look better than you.
4. Cleaner than you.

This sounds like CR's pretend resume. :nod: :lol: jk Charlie - it's been wonderfully quiet around here since you disappeared for the past month. Hope you're OK and the 'rona didn't get you.[/quote]
By Ultros Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:37 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:1. Im smarter than you.
3. Look better than you.
4. Cleaner than you.

oh yeah well...
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:05 pm
Charles where you at? As you seem to have nothing better to do in your spare time then troll and cause drama then step into the arena. Don't bother trying to worm your way out with the usual throwing the victim card, you keep continually stepping on peoples toes and now you gotten out of the frying pan into the fire on this one.

I'm getting sick of this shit now... It's time to start busting out the perpetrators
By Ultros Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:51 am
I'm calling out me!

You know ultros, you're a real smug little jerk from time to time, with your beady little eyes and your jaundice lookin SKIN. Goin around like you're all fancy n shit. Mr big time stone cold pimp with your funk music and your robot voices... what kinda penis with ears rides Suzuki? Sup with Astro Boy on your bucket? Are you 5? Can you even rip? Your music makes people feel akward feelings they don't know how to process. Half pint lil cultural appropriating pos!

Ah that was fun..
By Ultros Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:53 pm
Tbh i haven't made much in a couple months been busy with work and motorcycles. Here is one of the pieces of excrement I made in the winter.

By Lampdog Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:55 pm
I can hear 1990’s Busta Rhymes on this.
By Danoc Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:15 pm
Nice joint Ultros. :smoker: :worthy:
[quote="Ultros"]Tbh i haven't made much in a couple months been busy with work and motorcycles. Here is one of the pieces of excrement I made in the winter.

By Tapuno Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:54 am
Yo Lampdog....