Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By EMFinite Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:18 pm
ill host this, start the thread and make rules if yall want

check it out and let me know what yall think!

http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=32776
Last edited by EMFinite on Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Boogie Man Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:40 pm
jorge guzman wrote:
Boogie Man wrote:
jorge guzman wrote:nobody wants to see me ??? ?? holla at the kid!!!!

I'll drop the RnB thing and take you on....lay down the rules....

i dunno about rules... i never really been in a battle... if you want rules though let me know... i was just gonna make a beat and post it... if you want some mista mike we can get a 3 way battle going but im not really an rnb dude... i cant make rnb beats for my life lol...

Let me do the RnB thing first, then I'll get with you next week.....What I mean by "Rules" is simple....justschit like deadlines, timeframes, things of that nature.....

By jorge guzman Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:01 pm
Boogie Man wrote:
jorge guzman wrote:
Boogie Man wrote:
jorge guzman wrote:nobody wants to see me ??? ?? holla at the kid!!!!

I'll drop the RnB thing and take you on....lay down the rules....

i dunno about rules... i never really been in a battle... if you want rules though let me know... i was just gonna make a beat and post it... if you want some mista mike we can get a 3 way battle going but im not really an rnb dude... i cant make rnb beats for my life lol...

Let me do the RnB thing first, then I'll get with you next week.....What I mean by "Rules" is simple....justschit like deadlines, timeframes, things of that nature.....

i hear you.. im in the rnb battle too just to mess around but i will probably get my as* kicked and come in last lol since its not really my neck of the wood but i'll give it a try..

By trupro Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:35 am
Yo so are people posting up these battle beats in this section or in 'your music'?

Also: How is the voting gonna go down...

fill me in I just saw this one.

By EMFinite Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:42 am
trupro wrote:Yo so are people posting up these battle beats in this section or in 'your music'?

Also: How is the voting gonna go down...

fill me in I just saw this one.

check this link for further info on the lastest battle

http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=32776

By Jacpot Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:37 am
YO whats up Im down wit the R&B battle just let me know when and where.

By VanFanel Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:10 am
Man, since so many said that my last beat was an embarassment, I gotta try and redeem myself. Somebody battle the prophet...

By vakseen Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:43 am
dam what rock have i been under (or smoking lol) to have missed this here. yall got shit poppin. u know i want some :twisted:

By Jacpot Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:49 am
Ill battle u vanfanel