Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By MistaMike4u Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:00 am
Yo who gets down on R&B, I'd be down to compete in a R&B battle just to try somethin new..... Get at me

By Boogie Man Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:39 am
MistaMike4u wrote:Yo who gets down on R&B, I'd be down to compete in a R&B battle just to try somethin new..... Get at me

I'm down to try that...I've never done that type of track before....but sounds like a challenge.....

By Jacpot Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:09 am
mista mike i love makin r&b ttracks we can definately do that get at me

By MistaMike4u Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:29 pm
Boogie Man wrote:
jorge guzman wrote:nobody wants to see me ??? ?? holla at the kid!!!!

I'll drop the RnB thing and take you on....lay down the rules....

Shiz, we can do a 3 way battle.... but i'm not making rules..... I just wanna hop in the battle, lol.... so someone post rules, start a thread in YOUR MUSIC and tell me the deadline

By Smoove03 Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:58 pm
damn...sounds interesting this r&b thing... :twisted:

By Smoove03 Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:02 pm
yea i think i wanna jump in this...got some new sounds i wanna play with anyway...anyone set a deadline?

By MistaMike4u Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:05 pm
Aight let's do a Four Way R&B Beat battle... Me, Smoove, Jacpot, and BoogieMan.... somebody set some rules and a deadline.... And lets get it goin

By Smoove03 Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:13 pm
i think the deadline should be friday (7/15)...

By jorge guzman Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:30 pm
Boogie Man wrote:
jorge guzman wrote:nobody wants to see me ??? ?? holla at the kid!!!!

I'll drop the RnB thing and take you on....lay down the rules....

i dunno about rules... i never really been in a battle... if you want rules though let me know... i was just gonna make a beat and post it... if you want some mista mike we can get a 3 way battle going but im not really an rnb dude... i cant make rnb beats for my life lol...
By NelsonCruz Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:35 pm
Can anyone join this? I am very interested. Are we bringing our own material, or are samples being setup so that everyone uses the same sounds??