Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Danoc Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:19 pm
QuentinB wrote::smoker: Man, I thought it was over and then I come back to read Book II. :popcorn:

Naw bruh it aint over lol this book 10 where you been? :lol: :lol: Didnt Tao say its not over? LOL Tao is mad intelligent!

l was gone 2 1/2 months dudes trying to diss but l had to come back.

Cause lm thinking HOW THE HELL YOU STEAL A DEMO? Stupiest shyt l have heard in 2021. I would like someone to defend that crap!
By Danoc Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:25 pm
In fact lm just having fun :mrgreen:
By Cockdiesel Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:27 pm
Doesn’t seem like it Danoc. You’ve become very aggressive and almost incoherent in your posting here. I like ya bro, but the new look ain’t a good one.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:31 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Doesn’t seem like it Danoc. You’ve become very aggressive and almost incoherent in your posting here. I like ya bro, but the new look ain’t a good one.

If you don't post your SSN, Birth Certificate, and Royalty statement they won't accept the music challenge. :lol:

By Danoc Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:26 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Doesn’t seem like it Danoc. You’ve become very aggressive and almost incoherent in your posting here. I like ya bro, but the new look ain’t a good one.

Aggressive? :roll: man l been having fun and telling the truth at the same time. I am me 100% all time. This aint no new me WHAT THE HELL YO? :lol:

This is the call out thread. I wanted to battle live yo. I give less than 8 f*cks about someone's publishing or what they are doing outside this forum. I know lm doing my thang and got the dough to prove it . :wink: :wink:
By EnochLight Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:52 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:

You should take note of your own behavior at this forum with this meme in mind. You might actually grow as an individual.
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:05 pm
EnochLight wrote:You should take note of your own behavior at this forum with this meme in mind. You might actually grow as an individual.

You're mad that I chopped up your music and made it better. :lol:
By EnochLight Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:13 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:You're mad that I chopped up your music and made it better. :lol:

The only person that is mad is you, since you spent pages upon pages trying to shout the loudest. :nod: :lol: As suggested, take note of your own behavior and grow as an individual, Charlie.

Or, keep on keep trolling. Don't give a **** either way. :popcorn:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:15 pm
EnochLight wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:You're mad that I chopped up your music and made it better. :lol:

The only person that is mad is you, since you spent pages upon pages trying to shout the loudest. :nod: :lol: As suggested, take note of your own behavior and grow as an individual, Charlie.

Or, keep on keep trolling. Don't give a **** either way. :popcorn:

So you don't care if I use the music I chopped it up? :lol:
By EnochLight Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:19 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:So you don't care if I use the music I chopped it up? :lol:

You tooling around and doing some nonsense amateur shit? No, Charlie - literally NO ONE cared. :lol:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:20 pm
EnochLight wrote:
You tooling around and doing some nonsense amateur shit? No, Charlie - literally NO ONE cared. :lol:

I didn't say No One, I said YOU don't care how I use it. :lol:
By EnochLight Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:27 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:I didn't say No One, I said YOU don't care that I use it. :lol:

Let's see - you took the time to sample/chop up a track I published 12 years ago? How does it feel to have a piece of me in your home, Charlie (don't tell your mom)? :nod: :lol: I mean, I guess I should be flattered you're seeking out my wares and sampling it, when no one (myself included since you seem to have difficulty with abstract grammar) cares about anything you do. :nod: But you keep on trolling there, kiddo!

Let's wait and see how long it takes to get this thread locked again due to your bullshit.

:popcorn:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:30 pm
EnochLight wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:I didn't say No One, I said YOU don't care that I use it. :lol:

Let's see - you took the time to sample/chop up a track I published 12 ago? How does it feel to have a piece of me in your home, Charlie (don't tell your mom)? :nod: :lol: I mean, I guess I should be flattered you're seeking out my wares and sampling it, when no one (myself included since you seem to have difficulty with abstract grammar) cares about anything you do. :nod: But you keep on trolling there, kiddo!

Let's wait and see how long it takes to get this thread locked again due to your bullshit.

:popcorn:

So I have your permission to use it, because you don't care. Thank you. :lol:
By EnochLight Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:37 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:So I have your permission to use it, because you don't care. Thank you. :lol:

Charlie, let's be serious - no one cares about you. You KNOW this, which is why you spend an inordinate amount of time in these forums pretending to be professional, doling out duh moment "advice" like practice, spend less time collecting gear and using gear, etc - you literally parrot shit like a dope. And then you spend an inordinate amount of time trolling. I mean seriously - how does a middle aged sap like you get to a point like this?

And if you use any of my material in a commercial piece of work or even make 1 cent off of it, I get 50% of the profits. How's that? Or are you just a thief? A fraud? :wink:

:nod: :lol: :popcorn:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:39 pm
EnochLight wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:So I have your permission to use it, because you don't care. Thank you. :lol:

Charlie, let's be serious - no one cares about you. You KNOW this, which is why you spend an inordinate amount of time in these forums pretending to be professional, doling out duh moment "advice" like practice, spend less time collecting gear and using gear, etc - you literally parrot shit like a dope. And then you spend an inordinate amount of time trolling. I mean seriously - how does a middle aged sap like you get to a point like this?

And if you use any of my material in a commercial piece of work or even make 1 cent off of it, I get 50% of the profits. How's that? Or you just a thief? A fraud? :wink:

:nod: :lol: :popcorn:

You already said you don't care. :lol: Thank you.