Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By EnochLight Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:40 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:You already said you don't care. :lol: Thank you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:52 pm
NearTao wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:
So I have your permission to use it, because you don't care. Thank you. :lol:

:lol: It wouldn't matter anyway because it falls, under de minimus.
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:16 pm
Isn't it funny how something is called amateur and not good, but the moment the idea of little money comes into to play. All of sudden they want 50% of nothing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By EnochLight Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:23 pm
It's even funnier - or rather pathetic - that childish trolls like yourself come back to resurrect some bullshit in this thread - that you 100% started - after your ass had been handed to you and the thread got locked. So again, what keeps a middle aged sap like yourself doing shit like this, Charlie? :popcorn:

By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:25 pm
Jezz we might as well rename this thread to "Slag Wars"

We had the following:

A Failed Hope (CR Vs Danoc)
The Gobshite Strikes Back (CR Vs EnochLight)
Return Of The Narcissist (Danoc Is Back)
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:34 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Jezz we might as well rename this thread to "Slag Wars"

We had the following:

A Failed Hope (CR Vs Danoc)
The Gobshite Strikes Back (CR Vs EnochLight)
Return Of The Narcissist (Danoc Is Back)

Notice it's always the Trolls, who come after me. :lol: When you kept banning him from the battles, I stuck up for him. But as you know, his true colors came out and you were 1000% right to do what you did.

As for the fake EnochLight, his profiles says it all. :lol:

EnochLight wrote:It's even funnier - or rather pathetic - that childish trolls like yourself come back to resurrect some bullshit in this thread - that you 100% started - after your ass had been handed to you and the thread got locked. So again, what keeps a middle aged sap like yourself doing shit like this, Charlie? :popcorn:

Someone's mad. :lol:
By EnochLight Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:23 am

CharlesRandolph wrote:Someone's mad. :lol:

You?

By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:51 am
You will after this track get placement tomorrow! Stop using stock Roland sound patches and a generic vocoder. Thanks for the inspiration. :lol:

P.S. I removed .04 sec chop that I used. Also you may want to stop spamming.
By EnochLight Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:21 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:You will after this track get placement tomorrow! Stop using stock Roland sound patches and a generic vocoder. Thanks for the inspiration. :lol:

P.S. I removed .04 sec chop that I used. Also you may want to stop spamming.

Who here is tired of Charlie's bullshit - raise your hand... :nod:

By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:33 am
LOL LMAO CTFU AAAHH LOL
NOC <----Fell the hell out LOL :lol: :lol:

EnochLight wrote:
Let's see - you took the time to sample/chop up a track I published 12 years ago? How does it feel to have a piece of me in your home, Charlie (don't tell your mom)? :nod: :lol: I mean, I guess I should be flattered you're seeking out my wares and sampling it, when no one (myself included since you seem to have difficulty with abstract grammar) cares about anything you do. :nod: But you keep on trolling there, kiddo!

Let's wait and see how long it takes to get this thread locked again due to your ****.

:popcorn: