Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Lampdog Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:57 pm
So much comedy, lol.
By NearTao Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:47 am
sometimes it is hard to tell how many people around here like to make music or use their MPC and just like to talk about music and talk about using their MPC :D
By EnochLight Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:47 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:I thought they arrested you for raiding the capitol building. blah blah blah.

You have me confused with your mom, Charlie. Don't you have a Klan rally to attend? :popcorn:

CharlesRandolph wrote:make 1970 Mom jokes

It's 2021, Charlie - get with the times! :popcorn:

Still waiting to hear your imaginary muSak beats. Step up or shut the **** up, chump! :lol:

Lampdog wrote:So much comedy, lol.

Totally - Charlie's been a complete joke from the start. :nod:

By EnochLight Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:59 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Image

That perfectly describes Charlie! :nod: Though I'm not sure if he'd show up in clownface like that. His mom might ground him again.
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:48 pm
NearTao wrote:sometimes it is hard to tell how many people around here like to make music or use their MPC and just like to talk about music and talk about using their MPC :D

You've made more beats in two days than he's made in made in 10 years. So yeah, he just talks about music and talk about bugs. Notice any conversation that has any musical weight to it. He doesn't reply, only bug and trouble shooting. This is what all his post look like. :lol:

Scenario 1.
Them: My MPC is crashing.
Him: Did you delete your content if so that's why. Hey, PM me and I'll send you the file to fix that.

Scenario 2.
Them: My MPC pads are acting funny.
Him: Did you delete your content if so that's why. Hey, PM me and I'll send you the file to fix that.

Scenario 3.
Them: My MPC 5000 needs a new CD drive.

Scenario 4.
Them: I'm looking to buy an MPC 1000 with JJOS.

:lol:
By EnochLight Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 pm

NearTao wrote:sometimes it is hard to tell how many people around here like to make music or use their MPC and just like to talk about music and talk about using their MPC :D

You ever notice how Charlie always talk a big talk but never steps up and shows proof of anything he claims he can do, and instead always "challenges" (if that's what you can call it) other people to dance offs without lifting a finger to show anyone what he can do first? :nod: :lol: Yeah, that's pretty much his schtick. Talentless troll, is all. Little man always talking big talk with nothing to show, and contributes about as much to this community as a wet fart. :nod:

:popcorn:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:09 pm
EnochLight wrote:
You ever notice how Charlie always talk a big talk but never steps up and shows proof of anything he claims he can do, and instead always "challenges" (if that's what you can call it) other people to dance offs without lifting a finger to show anyone what he can do first? :nod: :lol: Yeah, that's pretty much his schtick. Talentless troll, is all. Little man always talking big talk with nothing to show, and contributes about as much to this community as a wet fart. :nod:

More typing and still no music. How ironic that's you're talking about challenges and dances offs in, The Call Out Thread. :lol:

What happened to the gear list you had up? Why delete it? All that Roland gear that collects dust, all those guitar that collect dust, your MPC LIVE that collects dust and never turn on? How about that TUNECORE $100 dollar check videos. LOL! Any more pictures bragging about what you've bought your friends? You use someone name as your and you're a PEDO using some kids picture as your avatar. :lol:
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.