Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:39 am
Oooohhh meee l am :lol: :nod: :popcorn: :smoker:

EnochLight wrote:
Who here is tired of Charlie's **** - raise your hand... :nod:

By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:48 am
You know what that's actually funny :lol: but l been away 2 1/2 months thinking dude would stop you mods have done nothing so lm doing so. NOW YOU SEE WHY I ASKED HIM TO BATTLE LIVE? I need not defending but knock this frauds head off.
If lm wack and putting my head 9n the guillotine to go LIVE and he's not what does that tell you? He says things about me when lm not here.

I be perfectly candid I THINK YALL LOVE ALL THIS DRAMA!

If lm a Narcissist then what you call a dude that says l stole a DEMO? :shock: And he's a mod. And can't prove l stole shyt! I'll save what l callem if he says anything else!!!!

Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Jezz we might as well rename this thread to "Slag Wars"

We had the following:

A Failed Hope (CR Vs Danoc)
The **** Strikes Back (CR Vs EnochLight)
Return Of The Narcissist (Danoc Is Back)
By EnochLight Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:03 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Post the last track you've worked on and I'll post mine. :lol: Doesn't even have to be a full track just a snippet.

Post a link to your published songs that are sold. Oh wait - you can't - BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WRITE SONGS. LMAO :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:Posting mine now.

No one cares.

I should remind you - NO. ONE. CARES. You dragged this shit up again and it's goddamn irritating, Charlie.
Last edited by EnochLight on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:03 am
:lol: F*cking Entertaining :nod:

HERE'S THE TRUTH!
Since l left and took the blows for 2 1/2 months it was boring around here.

Got so boring CR tried to bully Enoch. But Enoch ain't taking no shyt from Cr. As a matter of fact Enoch decapited and decimated CRs azz!!! REAL TALK!!!!- :nod: :popcorn: :smoker:

Im back book 11 is coming soon!

"THE DECIMATION OF CHARLESRANDOLPH"
By EnochLight Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:06 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Here's some Big Band Stuff in the works. Don't mind the first mix.

LMAO!!!! Nice stock MIDI files. :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit - that was golden. LOL

** Also, that's not "big band". LMAO!!!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:10 am
If you think those are MIDI files, you need your ears checked. Also If you think that's not big band, you need to your ears checked. :lol:
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:12 am
NO ENOCH IMA HAVE TO STOP YOU RiGHT THERE! YOU'RE NOT PLAYING FAIR!!! YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT .................... WAIT..............WAIT...............

YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL MARCH TILL HIS IMAGINARY SO CALLED WIZARD OF FYCKING OZ CONTRACTS TO BE OVER!!!

Enoch you're better than this, :lol: :lol: Move on.

EnochLight wrote:Post a link to your published songs that are sold. Oh wait - you can't - BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WRITE SONGS. LMAO :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CharlesRandolph wrote:Posting mine now.

No one cares.

I should remind you - NO. ONE. CARES. You dragged this **** up again and it's goddamn irritating, Charlie.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:15 am
Danoc wrote:NO ENOCH IMA HAVE TO STOP YOU RiGHT THERE! YOU'RE NOT PLAYING FAIR!!! YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT .................... WAIT..............WAIT...............

YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL MARCH TILL HIS IMAGINARY SO CALLED WIZARD OF FYCKING OZ CONTRACTS TO BE OVER!!!

Enoch you're better than this, :lol: :lol: Move on.

If you want to hear MIDI FILES. You're the right person for the job. :lol:
Didn't you say you produced and played this.
https://www.dancemidisamples.com/produc ... -midi-wav/

Charles Randolph Giveth and taketh. :lol: Step your game up!
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:19 am
:shock: Oh Shiznick stock midi files? I bought a $5 funk joint to fyck wit CR lm a criminal that sac sucka does it and its ok? :lol: :lol: That's definitely midi files CR can't play an instrument! LOL l'll give my right pinky CR cant even bang out a dope drum pattern with his fingers lol

And he doesn't know what big band sound like just like he didn't know how to do Reggae track lol :lol:

EnochLight wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:Here's some Big Band Stuff in the works. Don't mind the first mix.

LMAO!!!! Nice stock MIDI files. :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh **** - that was golden. LOL

** Also, that's not "big band". LMAO!!!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:38 am
Danoc wrote::shock: Oh Shiznick stock midi files? I bought a $5 funk joint to fyck wit CR lm a criminal that sac sucka does it and its ok? :lol: :lol: That's definitely midi files CR can't play an instrument! LOL l'll give my right pinky CR cant even bang out a dope drum pattern with his fingers lol

And he doesn't know what big band sound like just like he didn't know how to do Reggae track lol :lol:

1. Your Reggae track was crap, so we all know you produced and play it. You will get no argument from me.

2. You bought a 5 dollar funk joint? LIE. Then why would you go on camera and spend hours saying you played it. Talked about how you played it note by note. It's all fake like 95% of the music you post on here.
We know what you music sounds like. :lol: :lol:

3. Producing does not mean always being the musician, you dim wit. :lol:

4. If you listened to the music, I provided. There's not one MIDI track involved Mr No Ears. We
tracked that at Westlake Recording Studios in Studio C.

5. Just admit it. You sit at home, looking at your WALMART television, trying to do bass tutorials when you own 50 dollar speaker with 3 inch woofers.

6. Last and final thing I will say to you. Danoc, you could be a good producer/musician but you need to forget
everything you think you know about music, throw all your gear away, wait 100 years until you're reborn with some actual talent. :lol:
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:07 am
I told you l fycked with you wit that track cause you are a fraud. Your dumb ass couldnt find it youre all the way in studio one talking about l turned audio into midi lol lmao you dumb fyck! Yeah bought it for 5 bucks thats all it cost. So stop saying l stole music. I don't have to.

Don't talk about another man' studuo UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE US EITH A PIC OF YOU IN A STUDIO!!!! Do you have one CR?

Dude l didnt spend hours making a vid see you're lying again. It was 30 minutes or so . again JUST TO FYCK WITH YOU.

Lets stop the bullshyt. BATTLE ME LIVE NO SAMPLES NO DUMB ASS ACAPELLAS, NO DRUM LOOPS!

Well l can't say the same for you that Reggae track you did was not yours! Thats why l did what l did. You can't produce a full record! You donnothave the skills mutha fycka! Old sour neck private school ass. Stop cussing you don't know how to do that either. You're here to much to be doing anything in the music industry! !!!!

See you tell me l ain't shyt but you wont battle an ain't no shyt producer :hmmm:
YOU MAKE NO FYCKING SENSE. YOU KNOW I WILL KICK YOU'RE ASS.

LETS HAVE 2 BATTLES:
1. RNB
2. REGGAE ( lets see you make a Reggae track from scratch) .

Now battle or fyck off.

By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:14 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:6. Last and final thing I will say to you. Danoc, you could be a good producer/musician but you need to forget
everything you think you know about music, throw all your gear away, wait 100 years until you're reborn with some actual talent. :lol:
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:15 am
:shock: :shock: OMG ENOCH,removed that socalled big band track faster than he did that MPC 2000XL pic he lied about having and getting no love. He failed again!

By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:20 am
CR YOU'RE A TROLL AND A FRAUDULENT IDIOT.

l played you like a sucka. I went into Tao's thread and said lma pput up a track knowing you were comin. Guess who showed up ? YOUR ASS CR! You're a fycking troll.