Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:24 am
CR AKA LUCKY FINGERS YOU ARE DONE!!!!!!
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:48 am
@CR

CR
1. Your Reggae track was ****, so we all know you produced and play it. You will get no argument from me.

DANOC
1A. IF MY REGGAE TRACK WAS TRASH HOW COME I KICKED YOUR ASS? THERE'S THAT EGO!

DANOC
3A. YOU'RE NEITHER CR! :shock: OH SO BEING YOU SAID THAT YOU JUST OPENED A CAN OF WIORMS! ARE YOU TELLING US ALL THOSE QUICK ASS WHIMPY 1995 TRACKS WE HEARD YOU DIDN'T MAKE THEM SOMEONE ELSE DID? YOU GAVE THEM INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO DO IT? YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN YOUR OWN AZZ WHEN YOU TEXT!

DANOC
4A. I KNOW YOU CAN'T PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS OR ANYTHING PHYSICAL WHEN IT CONES TO PRODUCING A RECORD. I HAVE GREAT EARS THATS WHY IM GETTING THE MONEY AND YOU'RE NOT. YOU TOLD ME I HAD NO CHORDS IN MY REGGAE SONG THEN I SHOWED YOU WHERE. NO EARS FOR CHORDS ASS!
:shock: WESTLAKE RECORDING
STUDIOS STUDIO C? DAM YOU'RE SPECIFIC. OK SHOW US SOME PICS OF YOU THERE! AND WHO THE HELL IS WE? I DO THE MUSIC, ARRANGE IT, MIX IT AND MASTER IT. I EBEN WRITE MOST THE HOOKS I DO IN SONGS. I HAVE SEVERAL FEMALE SINGERS AND GUYS I WORK WITH. I AM MOREBWELL ROUNDED THAN YOU'LL EVER BE. OH MY GAWD WHAT WAS I THINKING THERE I GO BEING A FYCKING NARCISSIST :lol:
REMEMBER I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. :popcorn: :smoker:

DANOC
5A. WRONG CLOWN! I SIT IN MY STUDIO MAKING MUSIC AND MOVES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
MY 40 INCH IS NOT FROM WALMART! You dumb ass my monitors wasn't $50. THOSE MONITORS FILLS UP THE ROOM . I PRODUCE IN MY HEAD PHONES AND MY SOUND IS WAY BETTER THAN YOURS ASK AROUND. NO ONE IS ASKING YOU ABOUT YOUR SOUND BUT THEY ASK ME :popcorn:
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION YO CR WHERE THE FYCK IS YOUR STUDIO? MUTHA FYCKA I HAD $38,000 DOLLAR STUDIO AND I CAN PROVE IT. I SCALED DOWN CAUSE I WAMTED TO JUST LIKE THOUSANDS OF OTHERS. So :fku: CR

DANOC
6A. IMA STOP YOU RIGHT THERE
I'M GOOD ALREADY. DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL. IF YOU CLAIM AGAIN IM WACK LETS GO LIVE AND BATTLE. STOP THE TALK SHYT. ITS 2021 LETS GET IT!

HERE'S MY SCHEDULE. OFF SUNDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY. I CAN GO LIVE SUNDAY HAVE THAT SHYT LOADED ON MONDAY! LETS GET IT!

See yall his ears aint shyt!

SHOTS FIRED

Good night my lesbian friend.
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:14 am
My new ITB studio. Omnisphere is up as yo can see and the MPC live. Sure isn't just loooking at tv. :roll: SHOULDN'T CALL SOMEONE OUT ON THEIR STU IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE CR!!!!! :popcorn: :smoker:

By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:51 am
Dear Anyone,

Is he dealing with some kind of mental disability? If so I take back everything I've ever said.
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:37 am
Now l have mental issues. You're sad. Everything l said is the truth.

1. Im smarter than you.
2. Can produce music better than you.
3. Look better than you.
4. Cleaner than you.
5. Getting money more than you.

That's why you act the way you do cause of that private school shyt. You had no attention now you're seeking it here. YOU'RE A NOBODY! So stop reaching.

A mental insanw person wouldn't have the capabilities to do what I have proven nor wana battle someone LIVE which ypur clown KEEPS DUCKING AWAY FROM!

Psychology tells us when a person says something abput someone over and over their really talking about themselves.

Watch how. I play you!

I was gone 2 1/2 months your ass was still talking bout me. What hell do you call that? I have power over you cause you can't seem to quit talking about me. But l will kick your azz in a live battle. YOU'RE ALL TUNG AND GUMS YOU AINT SHYT!

CharlesRandolph wrote:Dear Anyone,

Is he dealing with some kind of mental disability? If so I take back everything I've ever said.
By Lampdog Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:43 pm
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:04 pm
Hey man,

You're right you've worked hard putting your studio together and it wasn't right of me to joke about it. I didn't mean it... it was only a joke. Peace. :nod:

Danoc wrote:My new ITB studio. Omnisphere is up as yo can see and the MPC live. Sure isn't just loooking at tv. :roll: SHOULDN'T CALL SOMEONE OUT ON THEIR STU IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE CR!!!!! :popcorn: :smoker:
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:08 pm
Im out but.... Lets get to some normally around here

Peace

Y

By Lampdog Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:13 pm
Danoc wrote:.....Lets get to some normally around here

Peace

:-D
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:40 pm
Lampdog wrote:
Peace

:-D[/quote]