Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

Which beat wins the battle?

55%
45%

By DrumTek Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:05 pm
I like it, that rrruurrr ish' sounds like f'n dracula or something. I heard around 3 of your other tracks and liked em' to, you probrably have the best stuff i've heard on this message board...
at least until I start postin' sum ish' >:p

By Lampdog Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:21 pm
Hotness all the way around..Just bangin I tell ya, just bangin..

By Lampdog Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:22 pm
Oops, I was talking about Evil..

By mesh Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:55 pm
mine will be up by end of day. see you then.

By Lampdog Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:02 pm
Looking forward to it Mesh.

By DOVESKI Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:29 pm
with a name like evil one Id thought youd be super corn ball but that was a coo little beat. nice.

lol

By kreativ Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:48 pm
he has 2 now... :?:

By mesh Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:37 am
thats messed up. i assume evil voted for himself. cool. but dont vote for him til you hear my sh*t. damn. beat will be up in one hour.

By mesh Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:55 am
alright its up. strictly mpc and vinyl beat,as usual. i think evil one is the same way, thats why i accepted his open invitation. good luck evil one, thanks for the competition. enjoy.

By butcher Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:11 am
that beat is raw evil one. both of you did a good job
By djames Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:17 am
It's kind of messed up that Evil had two votes before Mesh even posted his beat, but hey the early bird gets the worm.
Evil One: I liked the whole sneaky feel you had going on, nice samples loved the drums.
Mesh: I really dug the feeling of jubilation and intoxication nice samples, also liked the breakdown with the talking and laughter....cool party cut.

I voted for Mesh, I'm more into kickin it than spying but tight tracks on both sides.

Peace,
D.
By Blaz4me Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:53 am
It wasn't easy both of them joints was tight but I went with Dj Evil one. It was the drums the Mutha F'n drums the mood they portrayed and the timing. Mesh you ain't one to sleep on but Evil got the first round by me.