Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

Which beat wins the battle?

55%
45%

By Leory Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:19 pm
R you guys (mesh & evil) going to go best 2 out of 3... or what??? I think one go at it is simply not enough... I'm looking foward to the battle.

Leroy
By evil one Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:21 pm
i'm down but i'm DJ'ing a whole shitload this week. turntable/mixer are packed up for easy access...i'd be down next week though.

By Leory Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:02 pm
Round 2

:wink:

Leroy

By Prah_860_ Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:04 am
Leory wrote:Round 2

:wink:

Leroy

can't wait!!

ByDj Wicked Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:10 am
Evil......your beat is good.......It's more along the likes of what I enjoy listening to when I'm on a killing spree.

Mesh.....your beat is good too. Just a little too happy for the maniac inside of my skin.

Evil....I think the "blah, blah, blah at 1:02 is what did it for me! You've won, in my mind!
By mesh Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:31 am
evil one wrote:i'm down but i'm DJ'ing a whole shitload this week. turntable/mixer are packed up for easy access...i'd be down next week though.

yeah lets take a break this week and shoot for the following friday. sound good?
By baseone Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:05 am
VERY NICE...
both of you.
you both get my respect.

Byexperimenter Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:35 am
i guess im too late to vote but i have to say that both beats were nice and on point. evil one got my attention witht the slow grimy beat. i also have to say that this beat battle thing that you guys are doin is one of the best ideas i seen on the web yet. good thinkin and i hope it gets bigger. it is very good for those who are tryin to get heard.

By Javascript Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:27 pm
damn what a NIce beats up in here!!!

I really digg the evil beat, it got so much punch..damn dope!!!

yo

By evil one Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:47 pm
mesh-

i'm DJing tuesday-saturday this week...is there any way we could push round 2 back another week? i'm not really gonna have time to get down on the beats at all this week.

lemme know!

By mesh Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:44 pm
sweet, that works great cuz i was startin to kinda stress. i got two different hour long shows i am working on this week so i dont have much time for the beats either. next week it is!

By dj e.d.e Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:42 am
a yo those were tight beats both of them it is hard to judge can i vote for both of them,

they were both tight