Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

who has the most "ghoulish" beat??

50%
50%
N/A

By butcher Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:37 am
where is yamada man? so far james takes it but i wont vote yet
By Blaz4me Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:05 am
BOOGIE MAN got my vote. Both beats were kinda repetiticious but Boogie had that wicked vibe to his. As for Yamadaman no show no vote.

By dj_evs Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:03 am
Has yamada ever come to the table on any comps? I can't remember and am a senior member, so that means that I don't have to search, I just ask.

**Keep me posted on the next comp. I'd like to join.**

By DrumTek Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:00 am
dj_evs wrote:Has yamada ever come to the table on any comps? I can't remember and am a senior member, so that means that I don't have to search, I just ask.<------(Whatchutalkinbout'willis? :? )
**Keep me posted on the next comp. I'd like to join.**

Another no show? That's kind of wack, I'd like to join the next battle also, howz' about a 4-way?

By butcher Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:22 am
yamada man already submitted his beat a couple weeks ago, check the threads
Ok I'll enter "fatter than the daft's" as my battle track, you'll find it on my page (click my sig)

By djames Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:45 am
6 post (and 2 were the actual beats) and 4 votes, What's up man. No love for the Halloween Battle of the Beats Huh? We did'nt even get any feedback on either beat with the exception of Blaz4me (too repetitious)
I must say I am quite disappointed. Oh well! Drumtek and EVS, I am definitely down for a 4 way, hopefully it will get more play than this one ;)

-Peace

By Boogie Man Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:17 pm
yea, this is a bit dissapointing, all these views, only 4 votes. what a shame. I'm guessing people didn't vote because Yamadas wasn't here. well, if it ain't here, regardless of when he posted it in another thread, people should have still voted. the rules say that it should have been posted here and that it should have been a new beat, not something from the archives. I guess it should have been addressed from the get go, but I effed up I guess. oh, well, I'm down for a 4 way.