By Jniggs Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:00 pm
It works...just tried it???? Try again I need advice

By ReelBigFisch Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:14 pm
Niggs,

Liked it alot! Voted yes!

peace,
fisch

PS- What equipment did you use?
Last edited by ReelBigFisch on Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By BRAVO Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:14 pm
I think you need to work on this abit more.

The levels are all over the place Im sorry, but i aint feeling this.
You got potential tho as you say its ur 1st beat. I dont think it would be fair to charge any1 for this tho

By Jniggs Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:25 pm
I know exactly what your saying about the levels are off!!. For sure it's not properly mixed compressed, mastered or anything, but if needed to be sold the time would be put in. Thanx for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated, keep it coming and I'll keep the beats coming.lol.

By Jniggs Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:26 pm
i'm working with Reason 2.0. (I have the orignal copy but my fiend borrowd it haven't been able to install the new version as of yet.

By Jniggs Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:17 pm
Hey check out my site, added another beat!!!

By MistaMike4u Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:47 pm
The street beat ain't bad..... ain't the best, but it ain't bad.... Potential, yeah you've got potential.... You're not Timberland yet, no where near, but for your first beat, it was real good.... most peeps cant even stay on beat, so i give you props on that, just stick wit it, you'll get betta, shouldn't take 2 long...

By Forest Parks Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:15 pm
get some better, harder hitting drum sounds...that shit sounds weak...

...lose that lil bass sound, and fine an 808 or something...

...good music starts with good elements...

...garbage in=garbage out...feel me

...keep workin though, got to crawl before you walk
By bboutit Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:36 am
Okay, that is very good for a first beat. As far as charging??? Make a name for yourself and keep at it, but I agree with above... better samples make better productions. Think about it? If your girls ex had 2" and you had 9", who do you think would bone her better? Keep up the good work. PEACE