Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

Is it worth continuing to try with this endevour?

100%
N/A
By Ron Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:16 pm
I need help.
Please give me feed back on my test I have done. go to this web sight: http://www.thgmedia.com click on the blue CD cover then select the before and after mixes. Thats it please tell me your true opinion on the results. These are real world test's. I need to know if it is worth continuing with this endevoure to help the do it your selfers achieve better results thruogh clarity or let go and move on. I am layen it out for you to vote.
Thank you.

These track were done using the MPC2000XL.
1. I live my life.
2. Who you hangen with.
My wife on vocals. Feel free to give constructive critisism on those two tracks also. I did not do the trinity track just the mix using PSSC.

By Phatz Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:18 am
Whats up family.......I checked out your work......I was unable to access the before mixes but the now mixes sound great........I am about to look into this product.........great results, I like the sharpness on it

Stay focused Family,
Phatz

By Ron Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 pm
Thax Phatz I am glad you enjoyed the mixes. We will stay focused peace.

By Phatz Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:36 am
7billz is kinda steep.......I guess for now I will keep doing it the old way until I come into some money or I hit the lottery...........it sounds great tho

Much Love And Respect

By Ron Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:37 pm
It usually cost on average $500.00 per song to mix down if you wan't it to sound perfessional. Thats at $75.00 per hour. Multiply that times 11 - 14 tracks. Well that is all studio cost. That is what I typically make. Now I give the secreats to my success away. Clients do not need me any longer so I have to off set my income. This is my livly hood that will be affected. I always have people asking what it is I do to make the tracks sound so good. I really want to help those who are willing to make music a full time gig have the key to the succes I have enjoyed. If you go to school for audio it will cost you alot more to get these secrets that the industry want's to hold tight. $699 is cheap for something that will make you 100's of times more when clients pay you.
Thats the reason for the price amount. The marketing company that wants to get involved, wants me to charge $1200.00. Now that is way to high. I am not willing to put this out of reach for those who are serious about thier futer in music.
I apreciate your upfront reply. You are exactly why this product was made. I hope to work with you in the futer. Until then I will be here willing to assist at the mpc forum where I can.
By the way I am not affiliated with the mpc-tutor.com. Just a member. :D