All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By Prah_860_ Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
juxt wrote:
13. I Can't Fall Asleep (The Truth Produced By JFrank)

jfrank is the mc, i did the beat

That's what I thought! I was like WTF?! But it's corrected in the file name on the download.

yea sorry.......it's right on the mp3 though
By Prah_860_ Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:Prah, I know ****** gave you mad **** about the DELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! But yo, so far, the joint is official. I haven't skipped a song yet and I'm half way through! Nice! Did you master the project? So far everything seems to have compatible volume levels!

DJ Salty Nuts mastered this project...I know there is a couple joints that have mastering issues but I don't think it was DJ Salty Nuts fault.....he's pretty good at that sh*t.....

also I wanna let ya'll dudes know I have an iTunes friendly version of the mixtape....

https://www.box.net/shared/cfohfaf3m6
By sinister_keys Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:08 am
clint246clint wrote:Quote iTunes:

" The songs in this playlist will not fit on one audio CD. Do you want to create multiple CD's with this playlist spread across them?"

i haven't peepd it yet , i just got done downloading, tried to burn it ,last 3 tracks are too
much for a CD (de ja vu lmao)
im surprised clint hasn't blown a gasket yet .. lol
he str8 let me have it for the over running of the CD action.

:lol:

im sure this is hot .. ive seen a few reviews .. imma listen to it all and decide which
ones to burn to hard copy...
By Prah_860_ Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm
fasttrackpimp wrote:
DJ Hellfire wrote:****! I'm at work on my phone! So I can't get it yet! BUT WHO DID THE COVER? That **** is crazy!

I did that cover.

sorry about that...I was suppose to tell them.....
By Prah_860_ Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 pm
sinister_keys wrote:
clint246clint wrote:Quote iTunes:

" The songs in this playlist will not fit on one audio CD. Do you want to create multiple CD's with this playlist spread across them?"

i haven't peepd it yet , i just got done downloading, tried to burn it ,last 3 tracks are too
much for a CD (de ja vu lmao)
im surprised clint hasn't blown a gasket yet .. lol
he str8 let me have it for the over running of the CD action.

:lol:

im sure this is hot .. ive seen a few reviews .. imma listen to it all and decide which
ones to burn to hard copy...

well to clarify for all....your project totals out at about 83:00 with no spaces in between......volume 3 totals out at 79:49 with no spaces in between.....now itunes and some other media players put 2 seconds at the end of each track....which totals out to 80:25......but there is another version of the mix cd thet totals out to less than 80 minutes even with the added 2 seconds on each joint........same amount of tracks....my whole vision fits on 1 cd and I stand by that.........your cd was dope though SK
By Prah_860_ Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
fasttrackpimp wrote:
DJ Hellfire wrote:****! I'm at work on my phone! So I can't get it yet! BUT WHO DID THE COVER? That **** is crazy!

I did that cover.

Props! That **** is beautiful!

Ain't It though?..... :twisted:
By Clint Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 am
Yes, I think iTunes put in the two second gap when I tried to burn a CD.

This is the default behaviour, it can be changed in the iTunes settings.

Thanks for pointing that out Prah!
By i3obby lFingers Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 am
Bump ! hope ya'll enjoying this shit on 42wizzle0 blaze one for ya bro... Bro!

great mix tape ya'll these my top Favorites in order...........

1. The Lab. great sound quality beat/rymes dope as hell!!!! i would like to hear some more who this?

2. Abnormal Formation. BiPolarrrrrrrrr!!!!

3. Dealerships. this what i be smoking two 2 .

4. Who's gonna stop me now. dude went in like a gremlin ! im still hi :D on 420

5. The name's. nice beat man good flow. :)

6. Things change. chill ass song some good points.
pass that shit chief wiggum ass ........hahahh

7.2000 justice league mc's. was hoping for more mc's but who give a **** dope and lyrical DOPE N LYRICAL son get em beats fire chorus is FIERCE GOOD JOB TO ALL!!!!

I WANT IN ON VOLUME 4