All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By Explicit- Tue May 12, 2009 10:43 pm
Prah_860_ wrote:
Explicit- wrote:Yo SHELL thanks for sending in some pics... I will update the page when I get the chance.

For those who havent bothered or havent found the MySpace page. It will be done soon and posted for everyone to add.

Any other questions?
Peace

wait.........shouldn't he be on the page after he makes the mixtape??
just a question...I know he will make a mixtape cuz he got some nice sh*t, I'm just saying though

Very true...
I didnt know that SHWELL wasnt going to submit. :?
Damn that sucks.

You only make the page if you participate. Whether you made the mixtape on previous ones or on this one. Participating also counts as atleast submitting... Even if you didnt make it you still participated in the movemnt. Thats all that matters. This series is solely based on making us better. Submitting and improving your work counts on my end.

Any thoughts???
By Explicit- Tue May 12, 2009 10:45 pm
Sinamatik wrote:i also told ex to put my pics up after i get on one of the mixtapes.. but he done already put them up there. eh... can't hurt to have more pics on the page i guess

It doesnt hurt. The more media we have the better. Its promotion for the project and yourself.

If you participate by getting on or atleast trying to get on the tape your in... Thats participation. :wink:

Sinamatik has already participated therefore he gets posted on the page. :mrgreen:

If yall think this is wrong then just state your opinion. Thoughts are welcomed...
By SHWELL Tue May 12, 2009 10:47 pm
I submitted on the last 2 Mixtapes.. i added a beat with my pic, but it is not a complete song. It is what i is. I am gonna try and throw somethin together this week. We will see how it worx out.
By SNMTK Tue May 12, 2009 10:51 pm
Explicit- wrote:
Sinamatik wrote:i also told ex to put my pics up after i get on one of the mixtapes.. but he done already put them up there. eh... can't hurt to have more pics on the page i guess

It doesnt hurt. The more media we have the better. Its promotion for the project and yourself.

If you participate by getting on or atleast trying to get on the tape your in... Thats participation. :wink:

Sinamatik has already participated therefore he gets posted on the page. :mrgreen:

If yall think this is wrong then just state your opinion. Thoughts are welcomed...

bro youre the boss of this one... you do as you wish

i can tell already this one isnt gonna be no joke. yall are organized!!!
By SHWELL Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm
Explicit- wrote:

Do it the way you want to... Your name will be all over it. Make it happen.
By sinister_keys Wed May 13, 2009 5:37 am
Explicit- wrote:

which mixtape was sinamatik on??

i believe if you produced or rapped then you get credit .. if not "your a customer" .. lmao
By mr_debauch Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 am
sinister_keys wrote:
Explicit- wrote:

i believe if you produced or rapped then you get credit .. if not "your a customer" .. lmao

in that case, there could be a testimonials section! lol!
By Explicit- Wed May 13, 2009 5:45 am
Yo Magic Trax and SHWELL I got you guys on there... Thanks for sending in some pics.

The MySpace page is still under construction. Almost done. :mrgreen:

Most important... Start making that heat!!!

Yall know who you are... Those who havent participated and got that heat, send it this way!!! We are calling on everyone to participate and make this project move up a few notches...

We want new peeps to step up and the usuals. 8)
By Explicit- Wed May 13, 2009 5:48 am
sinister_keys wrote:
Explicit- wrote:

Sinamatik has already participated therefore he gets posted on the page.

:lol:

Well he did submit a track already... He is participating and putting in that work. I believe that anyone that works to make this project better deserves a spot of shine. :mrgreen:

Where you at SK? You bringing that heat homie... Fvkn burn our email box!!!

[email protected]

^^^
Burn that ****!!! Send me that heat. :twisted:
By SNMTK Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 am
only the mpc mixtape elite can get their pics posted up eh...

lmao at cats catchin feelings about my pics not deserving to go up yet... its the pics section of the dam myspace page... aint no one gonna be kicking up a fuss over that. i doubt anyones even gonna take a trip there apart from cats on this forum. take them down if you want... yall are acting silly :oops:
By SNMTK Wed May 13, 2009 6:39 am
sinister_keys wrote:i believe if you produced or rapped then you get credit .. if not "your a customer" .. lmao

i believe the normal thing to do would be to check the tracklist for credits?! i dont know how you roll.. but i aint be checkin the pics section to see who featured on which tracks :lol:
By Clint Wed May 13, 2009 10:44 am
I have no MC's available, so does that mean I (and others just making beats) can no longer be involved? I believe that would give an unfair advantage to people who MC themselves or have a crew of cats who do? You can already see this from a couple of the volumes and results in THE SAME PRODUCERS BEING ALL OVER ALL THE MIXTAPES!

A good MC should be able to work with ANY GOOD BEAT, call it versatility.