Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By crossings Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 am
looks interesting... i wanna read the specs, but they haven't posted them in english anywhere... i can already see this selling like crazy if the price is right.
By inflict3 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 am
BEAT THANG KILLA?????? lol, u shoulda called the thread that...
By kebzer Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 am
Well, this is it. Game just started... 8)
By jpeg Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am
yeah this could **** with the beat thang forreal

but see how the beat thang triggered change in the market and now the hot products start comming out.

so them dudes defo did a good thing by finding out what users want and giving them that now the big boys will come in and other similar products at a cheaper price cos they got different overheads and bigger infastructure

so its a win for the consumer, but this looks like some fly mini asr-10 type shit always wanted a sampling keyboard was small so this could be the one.
By master-ceo Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 pm
That Gui looks so damn slick. Looks easy to work with.

P.S. That mofo in the vid Killing the BeatBoxx. Damn!
By crossings Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm
jpeg wrote:but see how the beat thang triggered change in the market and now the hot products start comming out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funniest shit i've ever read in YEARS on these boards.

you just outed yourself as being Aja as well.
By Dodgedriver82 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:22 pm
crossings wrote:
jpeg wrote:but see how the beat thang triggered change in the market and now the hot products start comming out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funniest shit i've ever read in YEARS on these boards.

you just outed yourself as being Aja as well.

so i wasnt the only who had that cross their mind.
By jpeg Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 pm
i guess u nerd homos think alike, hahaha

but perhaps this korg joint been in the works for some time but im certain the major corps keep an eye on products that come out and attempt to present alternatives to ensure they maintain market share in certain area of the market place.

like roland got the budget sample came pretty much sowed up yamaha pretty much gave up after su-200 but, the low budget portable sampler market war that was popping in the early 2000's between the likes of zoom st-224 the korg es-1 and the su-200.

im sure the korg will revamp the esx (dope machine) to **** with the beat thang

again no affiliation with the kangz except that it fits how i work, i resepct that it may not fit many of u but again that dont make it wack.
By SV1200 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:54 pm
This thing looks pretty good, Ive been waiting for a dope small sampler keyboard. The market was always missing one.
By soup wonder Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 pm
If only this had real keys...

I swear all these korg things are a Scientology plot. Tom Cruise must need a smaller keyboard to play in an upcoming mission impossible or something.
By crossings Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 pm
jpeg wrote:i guess u nerd homos think alike, hahaha

so now what? you gonna make a beef track about us??