Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...

By Real26 Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:47 pm
I have a CD duplicator and am willing to do small jobs like 50 to 100 CDs hit me up with any question you may have.

I will be willing to work with just about any dollar amount, if you ain't intrested then don't PM I don't have time for games.

By GRMM D Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:18 am
jpeg graphics got a good deal on cd-r's. i copped 200 (with print only) for $135. they got a website but they dont advertise it there. i found them from the source and xxl mags. got inserts on the way from www.mixtapeprinting.com. 1000 for $165 (including shipping an handling)ill holla when i get em as far as quality.

By peyote Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:48 am
here in boston, ma, usa, i use ken at wonderdrug for all duplication. the guy rules, he takes care of everything, and at a nice price too.

By devmode Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:08 pm
For all ya'll scratch djs...if you want to create scratch records of shit for routines cuts and scratches over your freshly baked beats

http://www.customrecords.com/DJ__vinyl_ ... ecord.html

I had great service the 3 times I've done it. 89 bucks for one record might seem bad but it's custom. Quality was fine and I still have all 3 records with custom logos.

By Wes P Productions Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:33 pm
do these companys also master ur mixes too?

By Octoberb0rn Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 pm
most of them do mastering for some extra $$$$
By talontsiawd Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:18 pm
For those doing less than $500, you probably don't want an actually pressed cd unless you are willing to pay more for it. So don't advertise this quantity at all, some advertise the quantity but only with CDR's. The price per unit can be as much as 3x higher.

I can't vouch for anybody but was in contact with a bunch of companies about 6 months ago for a project i was doing for a company i worked at. Almost everyone will cater to your needs, it's just not really worth it for small projects.
By LOGOS Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:23 am
this is mostly for people in europe as i dont think it would be worth the shipping costs for you cats stateside, unless your doing mixtapes and dont mind using slim cd cases to keep the size and weight down.

I work with a guy here in cyprus that does all the cds for musicicians and he doesnt care about sampled songs.

the old price used to be, and this is approximate,

100 cds ( glossed cds, in cases with prints on, sleeves and plastic wrapped) = 140 euros
1000 cds ( glossed cds, in cases with prints, sleeves and plastic wrapped) = 1250 euros.

no size is too small or too large. If your selling mixtapes then it IS better to get it down by someone who is not involved with a label and will give you good quality work.

my guy now has a cd press so these prices may even be cheaper as we speak for large quantity.

if anyone wants a quote, let me know. Email me at [email protected]

p.s. if anyone wants to see pics of the jobs i gave him in the past let me know and i'd be happy to post pics here.
By DJ Plan A Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 pm
Anybody seek out dupe services from anywhere in China? Had fliers printed there dirt cheap and FAST, but haven't found any verified good sources for CDs / album art.
By LOGOS Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 am
the problem with getting this kind of thing done in china among other things is that you to tell them EXACTLY what you want. no detail is too small. plus, the cds they use are usually of inferior quality so u might get a batch that doesnt play at all or stops playing after 20-30 times. its a risk.
By Clint Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 pm
LOGOS wrote:the problem with getting this kind of thing done in china... its a risk.

You do realise that a high proportion of products sold in the USA are made in China, don't you?

And do you know why?

Dont sleep on the GLOBAL ECONOMY.

It affects us all.

Re:

By GanjaFarm3r Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 pm
devmode wrote:For all ya'll scratch djs...if you want to create scratch records of **** for routines cuts and scratches over your freshly baked beats

http://www.customrecords.com/DJ__vinyl_ ... ecord.html

I had great service the 3 times I've done it. 89 bucks for one record might seem bad but it's custom. Quality was fine and I still have all 3 records with custom logos.

DOPE!!!!!!!!!
By BGBEATS Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:26 pm
http://www.revolve-cd.com/

richmond, va

the guy was a guitarist in a band too

got cd's thru this guy/ zack since 2003 when he was doin it from home

eventually was able to quit his day job and get a big office location

cd's, dvds, full packages or custom printed cdr blanks