Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By laps Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:34 pm
Hi guys, I have a problem with the LFO section in my MPC 1000:
since I upgraded to jjos 2xl, LFO on drum programs doesn't work anymore. Any ideas? has it happened to you too? I have the blue and red MPC 1000 with the one of the latest jjos 2xl installed.
Thanks
By bliprock Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 pm
yeah there is differences between the two operating systems and some things dont translate. though i'm not sure if its the problem you are having. The LFO is in the program window so go to that and set LFO to pitch, amp and filter. If they are set to zero you will have no effect. Hold Shift key and hit Function key that comes up all. this way you can change whole program settings at once. Also see JJOSXL 3.14
By midinerd Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:24 am
Hey there! I haven't checked fully in the manual yet but, thought I'd reply 14 years later:

The LFO settings, the "rate" range is mostly from the 00.XX (where the XX's are) in decimal
and .01 is fastest, where .99 is very slow. and values like 1 up to 6 (out of 99 in the whole integer) are quite slow like whole beats.