Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By YumYumRolex Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 am
Does anyone have a customized MPC 4000? I was thinking about getting a Styleflip customized Faceplate for my 4K...Do any of you 4k owners have your MPC flipped? I got in contact with someone who customizes MPC's with anything you can think of and I was trying to get some ideas or inspiration, Im thinking a Gucci MPC 4k or something along those lines...Maybe a Fendi joint or something...If you have a customized 4k do you mind posting some pics of your joint?
By b.read Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 pm
That's a good idea- I don't remember a custom 4000 thread.

YumYumRolex wrote: Im thinking a Gucci MPC 4k or something along those lines...Maybe a Fendi joint or something...

I am...looking...forw-

that will be interesting to see! 8)
By Lampdog Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:50 pm
I REALLY like the blacked out 4k on ghostinmpc site, it's LOVELY!
By b.read Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm
Ohhhhhhhh yeah....forgot about that one. Stealthy slick for sure... :D
By b.read Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 pm
Indeed there is...
By b.read Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:36 pm
Here ya go homeslice:

[email protected]
By Lampdog Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 pm
ghost is also a member here.
By b.read Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:58 pm
Yep....never pm'd him, but I've had good luck hitting him up via email.
By YumYumRolex Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 am
Yeah Ive seen that Stealth black 4K, that muhfuggel is Gorgeous...The dude out here I was corresponding with can do the same thing and change the leds to whatever color you want...he upgrades ram and can do other modifications to the 4k...Ima see how much he is charging for services and ill get back to you guys with the info...
By b.read Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:15 pm
Cool beans....
By Blue Haze Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:35 pm
Lampdog wrote:ghost is also a member here.

Damn Lamp thanks for the link I'm going to give those guys a call. I have been meaning to get a custom job for years but I never trust sending it to Cali or the cost.