Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By JVC Tue May 29, 2012 2:36 pm
I've just checked the Zip file you've (most likely) downloaded. They are all regular WAV files (16bit, 44.1KHz stereo.) One think I noticed was that all WAV files were longer than 8 chars, so if I were to import those WAVs directly to MPC-2000XL, I have to rename all the files to DOS format. I don't know this matters for MPC-500 though, but MPC-500 can take 16bit, 44.1KHz WAVs, both stereo and mono.

Having said that, I'd never thought that a drum god would download free drum sample kits, then not able to load into equipment of their choices, then post a rant on internet forum...
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed May 30, 2012 2:04 pm
Well maybe I`m being misunderstood.Not trying to come off whiny or arrogant or anything.As far as Drumgod is concerned that`s been my handle since 2000 and I intend to keep it and if heads want to battle thats cool too.LOL

I will use more discretion when positing here to prevent emotional responses and unwanted back and forth,that`s for females.Thanks to those who offered suggestions.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Thu May 31, 2012 1:12 pm
I got the samples the work.Let me be the first to say that I stand corrected,and I was wrong.I will now shut up,fall back ,and make some music.
By Lampdog Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm
Curious, what did you find out that was wrong or the problem?
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm
Program assign/Sample assign- *hangs head in shame* In my defense though,like I said the Dilla kit I had loaded right in WITHOUT having to set up a program FIRST.*vanishes*
By Lampdog Thu May 31, 2012 9:08 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Program assign/Sample assign- *hangs head in shame*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet that was in the manual. Lot of peeps are so excited they jump in without at least browsing the manual first.
By liamadam213 Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 am
I can't disclose to you how frequently I have heard this from guardians through the span of my vocation, and I wish I had a straightforward handy solution for it. Having exacting eaters at eating times can cause dissatisfaction and worry for ALL relatives, just not mother and father. Be that as it may, assuming responsibility presently can ideally recover your tyke on track so you aren't doing combating eating times in quite a while from now.

Numerous little children appear to end up a meticulous eater around the age of 1 to 2 years of age, yet it can likewise occur at a later stage, for example, 4 or 5 years. Little children taste buds do change on a week after week, even everyday schedule, so remember their "most loved nourishments" will go back and forth, and after that go back and forth once more. In any case, quite a bit of what is going can be trying limits, yet there are situations when a meticulous eater is something beyond that