Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...
By AtomicBeats Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 am
Hey, we've been working on a new version of our site lately, and after weeks of work, it's finally ready... For those who remember our old website, you'll notice it's quite different, and it's a big improvement.

You can register now, and you will receive 2 free unreleased beats (non-exclusive licence), and you'll be able to download any beat on our site, for non-profit use. And you have to be registered to lease beats on the website. All the details are on the website, so make sure to check it out.

We even have an "affiliate program", which means, if you promote our site and someone buys something on our site after clicking a banner/ad you posted somewhere, you will get 50% of the sales. You can get more details about that on our website, but that could definately be a good way to get some extra money for those interested.

Oh and to celebrate our grand opening for 1 week, we are giving a 50% discount on everything.

Just use this code (on the website or myflashstore player - both works): C2D09E76BBPLS

Atomic Beats
By Clint Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:36 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:I just wanted to clear up any confusion over our advertising policy here...Basically I have absolutely no problem with a producer advertising their own albums and music for sale on their myspace site etc (never have done).
Same goes for second hand gear sales - just put them in the 'For Sale' forum.

Anything else, just run it by me first. It's that simple - I'll check it out and let you know if it's okay to post up about it.

Yes, we do make money from advertising, so we do want to sell ad space whenever possible. But 'the little guy' trying to make a few bucks here and there with a genuinely good product that he;s been working on night and day isn't going to get asked to pay up. But you need to run it all by me first - I want to check out the product and site etc and see exactly what the deal is.

And as I run three MPC related sites, I may be able to take on your products and sell them for you; I'm always on the look out for something new.

As for people selling sounds and MPC tutorials - obviously that clashes too much with what I have on MPC-Samples.com, but again, maybe we can work together, so get in touch and let's talk.