Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By DSTR / deStar Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 pm
Seriously... Is there a way to turn off the constantly flashing Tap Tempo light? It's driving me insane!
By JAH Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 pm
And I thought I was the only one. I think there should be an option in preferences to turn it off. I only want to see it when I am tapping the button...and quite frankly...I don't need it at all. The MPC 2500, 3000, and 4000 don't have this 'feature'.
By DSTR / deStar Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 pm
JAH wrote:And I thought I was the only one. I think there should be an option in preferences to turn it off. I only want to see it when I am tapping the button...and quite frankly...I don't need it at all. The MPC 2500, 3000, and 4000 don't have this 'feature'.

WORD.
By JAH Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:I honestly barely even notice it.

Now that you have...it will start driving you nuts....or perhaps not. :lol:

I think the MPC 5000 is one of the few, if not the only other MPC with this light. You can set it to always flash like the Ren or only flash when you tap it.
By JAH Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 pm
Maybe I have MPC OCD...
By JAH Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 am
godlike wrote:It is certainly a waste of useable energy.

:lol:
By beatspecific Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:15 am
It doesnt bother me with the flashing. I thought it flashes to visually see what the tempo is somewhat like a guide.
By MANICE Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 pm
krissserz wrote:Is there a way to turn off the constantly flashing Tap Tempo light? It's driving me insane!

Okay now we're just bein picky! :lol: