Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By SP1200 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:21 pm
well, it s personal taste and sense of aesthetics, but for me the forat ´hawai tropic egypt banana ´custom s are awfull and beside the ghosts mpcs its like nicky minaj vs rosin murphy or trumpery vs art.. and the blue display is the main point in that..

GHOST your custom are F*@:n AMAZING!!!!!!!! :nod: The Black one and now this Neon 8bit / like from a La roux video / is AWSOME!!! BIG respect i love it, your are an artist in true meaning of the word !!!

I like the 3000 in a SP1200 coat on your web :)

I would personaly love to see your work on my 4000 but this will probably not happend for many reasons / money, distance / and also that the main reason to have an 4000 its the inside of it but i i undesrstand that plus your artwork its something more..

Wish you lot of happy customers! :smoker:
By Lampdog Sat May 11, 2013 4:32 pm

I actually like that.

It screams "You aint gotta be serious all the time, relax, let the kid in you
mess with the machine for a while.
By Clint Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm
If any pre-school kids come around and see that, they'll start banging at it with their little plastic hammers lol. See which colours make which noises, just like at nursery class...
By Coz Thu May 16, 2013 6:27 pm
monogee wrote:Image

You've done a good job there.

As soon as I score an 8 output board I'll carry out the SSD mod at the same time.
By mr_debauch Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:27 pm
i really like that one, i just dont get the wood grain part around the pads... i would have figured light grey or the colour around the lcd
By richie Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:36 pm
@mr_debauch you're not feeling the wood grain? I think that ghost is dabbling in the luxury vehicle color pallets now man.
By mr_debauch Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:48 am
richie wrote:@mr_debauch you're not feeling the wood grain? I think that ghost is dabbling in the luxury vehicle color pallets now man.

well.. im more of a wood grain and black type of person (like the atari 2600 or gear from that era) but not with the two tones of grey.
By soza Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:40 am
How do you translate ghostinmpc website?
By Hardy17 Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:21 pm
Hi guys, i'm the owner of the matte black mpc 4000 and i'm looking to sell it if anyone is interested, being very honest I have hardly used it...… shout out to ghostinmpc on the design, but my circumstances changed and it has been boxed up since

hit me up if you're interested in buying this BEAUT!!