Damn.I was like WOW Image :hmmm:
until I saw Image
Good stuff man.

bro i just posted the song lol

this one i did has over 130,000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ5qXgU_9UE
By TYPO Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:20 am
:shock:
Last edited by TYPO on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
By keepitcherry Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:54 pm
you didn't get any submissions because you got too many damn rules for this tape. major turn off.
By Tapuno Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm
wait, rules being you can use ANY MPC ANYWHERE IN THE PRODUCTION LINE and it has to be a full production with vocals is too many rules? GTFOH dude, how hard is it to find an MC for a beat? Singer? Symphony Sounds is a beat tape, not the MPC mixtape bruh. I didnt get hardly any submissions because beatmakers are lazy.

Tracks, you know your dopeness is always welcome bruh. You got fire and bars. Please submit multiples, if you would be so kind.
By Tracks Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 pm
Tapuno wrote:wait, rules being you can use ANY MPC ANYWHERE IN THE PRODUCTION LINE and it has to be a full production with vocals is too many rules? GTFOH dude, how hard is it to find an MC for a beat? Singer? Symphony Sounds is a beat tape, not the MPC mixtape bruh. I didnt get hardly any submissions because beatmakers are lazy.

Tracks, you know your dopeness is always welcome bruh. You got fire and bars. Please submit multiples, if you would be so kind.

got you.
By Tapuno Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:38 am
Bump...can you bump a global announcement? Well bump anyway. To those of you complaining about the two rules(no half assed stuff, ya gotta use an MPC somewhere) I'm gettin great stuff, so it can be done. Get on it folks!
By Ill-Green Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:05 am
Got those things on the way. Been working myself to death you can say, but you'll get it before you knife that turkey. :fku: (the good :fku: ) :-D
By Tapuno Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 am
Word homie!
By inflict3 Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:47 am
mpd……mpd………mpd32?? :lol: :fku: had to do it man…. mpd32 controlling beat thang virtual….. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :WTF:
By Tapuno Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:54 am
inflict3 wrote:mpd……mpd………mpd32?? :lol: :fku: had to do it man…. mpd32 controlling beat thang virtual….. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :WTF:

You didn't use the ASR pads? That is somethin else. I don't know if it qualifies without blang. Use iMPC to insert some samples. Or the 500
By inflict3 Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:28 am
lol.. I've still got that software on my computer, but don't really use it, every time they update it, which isn't very often, i update and **** with it for 10min and find more things they should address, but what ever…. no, i made a pretty dope banger last night with reason and my mpd, the sample has totally been used before, but oh well… maybe now if I'm not so "lazy" i could find someone to spit over it, and 2 others i got done :smoker:
By inflict3 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:14 am
then again… i could use my 2000xl, my 1000, or my 500… lol.. but what about my mpd… its only one letter different!! abcd and its just the next letter in the alphabet!!! come on!! lololol :lol: :popcorn: