Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Tapuno Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:27 am
Ill did do ythis album cover justice tenfold, and we have some amazing material as well. Its gonna be a good un
By Coz Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:06 pm
RootsRenegade wrote:Image

Nice. :smoker:
By mcroepster Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:36 pm
^^^

Yep, really nice. :nod:

If the cover is an indication on the quality of the songs
this mpc mixtape will be banging.!

peace :smoker:
By Star One Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:52 pm
I love Ill Green's artwork... See. That's how it should be done too. I can't wait to hear this whole thing.

By the cover alone, just looks like something I would see and be like "whaaaaaaaaaaat yeaaaah boy rasssssss you get me!" and grab it up.

Which I'll still do :nod: Doin it right now <3
By Ill-Green Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:01 pm
Thank you brothers and sisters of the MPC chapter!!!

I can't wait for the final product either.

Shouts go to Tap and Soundsmith putting it together, I think it'll be a classic mixtape! :nod:
By Prah_860_ Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:37 pm
I consign cover is ill...no other way to put it...
By Tapuno Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:13 pm
UPDATE:RELEASE DATE IS February 20th, 2014.Sorry fir the delays y'all, I have been ill. Caught a case if the shingles but we decided that's more than enough time to get shit sorted. There is some ILL tracks this volume tho, and a helluva engineer behind the mastering helm. Big thanks to all who submitted.
Last edited by Tapuno on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
By IMAKEMADBEATS Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 pm
Def wanna hear this. Had I visited and noticed this up here, I definitely would've submitted something. Looking forward to listening.
By keepitcherry Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:24 am
that artwork is **** perfect. you killed it ill, i love that gas mask mpc character. you should make stickers of that!
By Prah_860_ Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:10 pm
Tapuno wrote:UPDATE:RELEASE DATE IS February 20th, 2014.Sorry fir the delays y'all, I have been ill. Caught a case if the shingles but we decided that's more than enough time to get shit sorted. There is done ILL. Travis n this volume tho, and a helluva engineer behind the mastering helm. Big thanks to all who submitted.

can't wait yo......