Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By Kalou Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:36 pm
For those who may have mislaid their copy of the MPC 4000 factory disc I have uploaded it. You can download it here: http://kalou.co.uk/uploads.html

Contents include:

Akai MPC4000 Demo

Demo 16M

Drums

GM Sounds

Keyboard Sounds

This link should be good for a while as it's hosted via my website. Enjoy.
By Lampdog Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 am
Cool and thank you.

I just tried again, it downloaded only 154mb, showed invalid zip yet again. I'll try again whenever you give the word.
By Lampdog Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:54 am
First 2 tries was Firefox, avg firewall on and peerblock on. No luck.

Third try just now, google chrome, avg firewall off, peerblock off, no protection on my pc whatsoever, pure dick in the wind, lol. No luck, download stops at 168mb, unable to continue and invalid zip.
By Kalou Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:11 am
Lampdog wrote:First 2 tries was Firefox, avg firewall on and peerblock on. No luck.

Third try just now, google chrome, avg firewall off, peerblock off, no protection on my pc whatsoever, pure dick in the wind, lol. No luck, download stops at 168mb, unable to continue and invalid zip.

Hmm, strange, again I'll try and re-zip it when I get back and do a fresh upload/
By Kalou Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 pm
Clint wrote:
MinnieMPCF wrote:It worked fine here, not like that's probably much help to you right now.

Same here.

Firefox 30.0, Mac OSX 10.7.5. :wink:

I was able to download it fine also when I got home but noticed for some reason the keyboard sounds weren't in there. Can someone tell me if this is the case with their download too. There should be 5 folders in the zip. Trying to sort it out today.
By Kalou Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 pm
Okay, I have re-zipped everything using winzip rather than Apple's built in compression tool. I just tried it out and success, the download includes the keyboard sounds (which makes the file considerably bigger at 823mb)

Sorry for the inconvenience of having to download again if you did already. I have no idea why it didn't zip everything before.

Regarding actual problems downloading the file, I've had no issues and it seems most people are able to download the whole zip so I'd assume that was due to a local problem.

Again, enjoy:

http://kalou.co.uk/uploads.html