Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By mpblaze Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:21 am
distortedtekno wrote:
richie wrote:Does it convert the bitrate of the samples properly?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried that yet. But all the 16 bit 44khz wave files that I renamed wont load at all.

Sorry about you having an issue. Can you send us one of the samples before and after conversion? Ill have a look into it and see whats going on.

[email protected]

Carl.
By SILIS101 Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:48 pm
distortedtekno wrote:Cool. Thanks for the link. So does this app prevent hidden files on the Mac OS from being written to disk?

Per JUKE 179r (from a previous thread)

http://faqintosh.com/risorse/en/sys/cleansmb/

"For Mac users, try this Cleanup SMB mess.app to get rid of those fkd up hidden files that the OS leaves on removable media.
Just drag your removable media icon onto the Cleanup SMB mess.app (I leave it on my desktop) and go from there. I've used this for the past 6 years and it works great."

I also use this on my Mac. It work every time with my MPC2000XL MCD.
By JUKE 179r Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 pm
I bought the app also. You can't beat the price for only a quid!
I'll check it out this weekend.
By distortedtekno Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:58 pm
mpblaze wrote:
distortedtekno wrote:
richie wrote:Does it convert the bitrate of the samples properly?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried that yet. But all the 16 bit 44khz wave files that I renamed wont load at all.

Sorry about you having an issue. Can you send us one of the samples before and after conversion? Ill have a look into it and see whats going on.

[email protected]

Carl.

Thanks for the quick response, Carl. I just sent the samples now.
By mpblaze Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:11 am
Thanks to distortedtekno and Andy (the board owner) Ive managed to fix a few bugs / add a few improvements into the app...

The current state of play with the MPC 2000 classic: The reason for it not reading .wav files from MpBlaze is still a mystery to me, distortedtekno says he is running the latest OS, so its not an issue with that. MpBlaze is rendering what id consider to be vanilla wav files, but clearly there is something a miss.

Since the first release I have added the ability to just rename (this just copies not re-renders) selected files, this obviously means that any samples that worked in the 2k classic before renaming, will also work after MpBlaze has finished with them.

The latest release is now up on Gumroad:
https://gumroad.com/l/zuIh

Thanks everyone

Carl.
By JUKE 179r Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:20 am
Alas... MPBlaze is no mas... :WTF: