Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By aobeezy415 Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:12 pm
saintjoe wrote:Here's the video guys, hope you enjoy!

Good looking out saintjoe! If you get a chance, can you ask him about side-chaining between tracks (audio or midi)? That would do it for me...!!!
By Mistamixx Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:36 pm
Icepulse wrote:Not sure, as a Touch early adapter, I'm in love with ponying up more scratch for 2.0.

I told you it wasn't a dream lol. A lot of feature bloated overpriced DAW's will be collecting dust by 2017
By saintjoe Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:49 am
Thanks for watching guys, def looks cool. I have to say, I'm not sure why many are surprised that an update would be paid, most software requires a paid upgrade between versions, seems pretty normal to me. I wouldn't expect it to be expensive though...of course I could be wrong LOL.
By Nubian Mindz Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:03 am
Thanks for asking the questions brother. Much appreciated.

The MPC software is heading in the right direction (for me) where it's an all in one solution with solid DAW features and that superb MPC workflow. The best of both worlds.
I'm not sure anyone realized this but Dan said the new Studio will be shipping in March 2016...which makes me think 2.0 will be ready around then as the two seem intimately linked from a developmental perspective.

Based on that I have a hunch, 2.0 could be with us as early as March/April 2016!!!!!!?!!??

I'll get the popcorn ready :)
By Coz Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:35 am
Cheers Joe! Dan's a good sport for answering the questions as well.

So in a nutshell... The whole thing is a huge work in progress! Tutor's gonna be busy switching up his tutorials every few months! :shock:

I can't see the Windows MPC happening from what he said. It's time to forget that little daydream. Let's see the Ren 2 then... :smoker:
By Nubian Mindz Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:50 am
saintjoe wrote:No problem fam!

As for the new studio, he did say that it would ship with the current version 1.9.x and that it wasn't tied to 2.0

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up.
By Chillin Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:06 pm
saintjoe wrote:Thanks for watching guys, def looks cool. I have to say, I'm not sure why many are surprised that an update would be paid, most software requires a paid upgrade between versions, seems pretty normal to me. I wouldn't expect it to be expensive though...of course I could be wrong LOL.

Your work is appreciated, Joe.

I already had the paid update in my expectation. However, it should be reasonably priced.
By saintjoe Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:43 pm
Coz wrote:Cheers Joe! Dan's a good sport for answering the questions as well.

So in a nutshell... The whole thing is a huge work in progress! Tutor's gonna be busy switching up his tutorials every few months! :shock:

I can't see the Windows MPC happening from what he said. It's time to forget that little daydream. Let's see the Ren 2 then... :smoker:

Yeah, I don't think this is even a feature completed build yet. It is in the alpha stage so I'd expect something concrete later this year. Looking good though, I definitely want to check it out.