Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By solo23 Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:48 pm
Hi I have a sequence that i can play all sounds good however when I go into to timeline to try and view timeline and edit it its blank. Can someone help please
By Lampdog Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:01 pm
Are you viewing the wrong track? Are you in the right time correct view?
Have others experienced this same thing and it's a bug?
By solo23 Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:27 pm
I'm playing the sequence and it's the correct program as I can hit the sounds that are in the track maybe I'm doing something completely wrong
By Lampdog Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:13 pm
Please do!

It's a complete studio in one app. It comes with samples AND you can add your own in it's drum machines and/or keyboards instruments. It's a beast of an app.
By AManCalledUncle Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:35 pm
As a newbie to the iMPC pro I'm having the same issue with the timeline view, but think I've worked out the problem.

I'm guessing that the timeline only show information recorded on ONE TRACK. So, if like me, you're layering across multiple tracks (as I would, working on my 2KXL) you will only see information for one track only.

I guess Retronyms are under the impression that users will record several elements onto one track (snare kick hats) where as most experienced composers will separate their sounds, so they have more control when arranging a sequence or song.

I'll check this out with Retronyms, and if it is the case, they will need to think about an upgrade to the app, ( or refund)

Uncle