Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By jibber Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:25 am
If you look at the ebay auctions that actually sold, you'll see that ARMEN indeed sold them for 4k. I am not sure however if someone really bought them, or if it's ARMEN himself doing that and re-selling them again, just to raise the prices? :? :lol:

My SP was listed on a swiss auction site for 3200 swiss francs and sold within 7 hours.
By Dabblerobb Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:02 pm
jibber wrote:If you look at the ebay auctions that actually sold, you'll see that ARMEN indeed sold them for 4k. I am not sure however if someone really bought them, or if it's ARMEN himself doing that and re-selling them again, just to raise the prices? :? :lol:

My SP was listed on a swiss auction site for 3200 swiss francs and sold within 7 hours.

I bought mine mint with a nice carrying case for $3500. Dude threw in a mpc 1000 and a 12 channel Mackie too though.
By Fanu Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:58 pm
Dabblerobb wrote:
jibber wrote:If you look at the ebay auctions that actually sold, you'll see that ARMEN indeed sold them for 4k. I am not sure however if someone really bought them, or if it's ARMEN himself doing that and re-selling them again, just to raise the prices? :? :lol:

I bought mine mint with a nice carrying case for $3500. Dude threw in a mpc 1000 and a 12 channel Mackie too though.

That's a crazy good deal right there!
By distortedtekno Wed May 25, 2016 2:34 pm
Fanu wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFzC7geC8nk/?taken-by=jannehatula

"Had to do it"
;-)

Sampler Cat ownz your samplers (and can haz cheezeburger too). :nod:
By Coz Wed May 25, 2016 2:34 pm
Fanu wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFzC7geC8nk/?taken-by=jannehatula

"Had to do it"
;-)

Did you run out of money for cables? :mrgreen:
By richie Wed May 25, 2016 6:30 pm
I wonder if the commodore floppy emulator will work with the SP12.