Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By barnez Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 pm
john, of course you got the new x when all of us have to wait! lol.
By HanHuman Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:34 am
Damn the man got some hate here haha. I don't even like the guy but that's some backstabbin coldness a little.
Though it was fun to read.
By horisonten Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:20 am
It's sad to see the somewhat disrespectful reception of JM joining these forums. Instead of welcoming him as a normal and fellow user in a professional manner, the thread quickly turned to a pseudo-starstruck/bitter thread instead. I would also fade back to privately lurking with a reception like this. Not sure if this was a way for him to test if there was broader interest in a more mpc-influenced album or not. But perhaps he just joined with hopes to feel like a "normal" person/user for once. To find a safe haven from all eyes that he is used to on a daily basis. In that case it seriously went sideways. If the latter. I really feel sad for him. Can't imagine the pressure to always be judged where ever one sets foot. I know a lot of it all is meant as jokes. But yeah. Just my two cents on this topic. :Sigh:
By MeSoHordey Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:28 am
It's taken a lot of work, but I am over John Mayer now. I mean, the man is a god....Image but even gods fall at some point.

I've found a new favorite artist. You guys probably haven't heard of him because he's really cutting-edge in the music scene.

His name is Ed Sheeran. He'll be a legend. You just wait.
By Lampdog Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:24 pm
EPICNESS right here, lol.