MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:50 pm
Why is it so hard to get an Avatar pic up on my profile. I can't just pull it off my hard drive? So how do l add a pic then?
By Ill-Green Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:52 pm
Upload a pic to any social site, in this case I use Twitter, I upload straight out of my Galaxy5S. If on a touchscreen, point and hold on the pic until options appear, select Open Image in New Tab. If you on a home computer, left-click and select Open Image in New Tab. Highlight the URL to copy and boom! Come back here and paste the image. :D
By Danoc Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:32 pm
What up lll Green l found out how to do it but l want my own pic. I will try your way.thanks

Ill-Green wrote:Upload a pic to any social site, in this case I use Twitter, I upload straight out of my Galaxy5S. If on a touchscreen, point and hold on the pic until options appear, select Open Image in New Tab. If you on a home computer, left-click and select Open Image in New Tab. Highlight the URL to copy and boom! Come back here and paste the image. :D
By Lampdog Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:10 pm
You can also use tinypic.com.

Upload a pic from your computer. It will give you the exact html code to post that
on forums. Use that code for your avatar pic.
By Danoc Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:54 pm
I had already used Tinypic but it still didn't work, those are the two go to, and Imagehousing.

Lampdog wrote:You can also use tinypic.com.

Upload a pic from your computer. It will give you the exact html code to post that
on forums. Use that code for your avatar pic.