Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Living Bate Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:31 pm
Wal Martian wrote::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

not a bad end result, but it seemed like he had loads of nice stuff to choose from on those records and didnt really fug with hardly any of it....
By Wal Martian Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:45 pm
Living Bate wrote:not a bad end result, but it seemed like he had loads of nice stuff to choose from on those records and didnt really fug with hardly any of it....

I somehow knew he would use the Doors record, maybe because they used the Hammond B3 organ alot and Khalil uses organ alot too. I think where other producers struggled with samples he made it look too easy.
By Living Bate Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:58 pm
i'm surprised this thread died....

anyone know if i've missed any good ones recently?
By terry towelling Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 am
the episode where a guy pulls Herbie Hancock’s headhunter album, mangles his name and declares he has never heard of HH is a must watch
By 64hz Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:26 pm
terry towelling wrote:the episode where a guy pulls Herbie Hancock’s headhunter album, mangles his name and declares he has never heard of HH is a must watch

What. :Sigh: What's the dudes name?
By terry towelling Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:10 am
i can't remember the name...but i've watched quite a few RR recently...still some good ones worth watching.