MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Lyricalgenius81 Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:40 am
Hi All,
im fairly new to the MPC X (had it a for about a month now) and also ive just literally started using MPC 2.0.6 today. I have recored accidentally some automation to one of my sequences. for the life of me i cannot find how to get rid of it. its muting a large majority of the tracks on the sequence right at the end of the sequence (all tracks except one track i think its recorded a solo for the pad track). I tried looking at advice above. when i select erase it brings up the ability to delete automation for individual tracks however when i select to delete automation from each track its removing the program from the tracks and i end up with the whole song in a mess.
this is frustrating me now but i know i need to learn a lot still so need to be patient.
ive also tried erase-all except notes- and it deleted all the midi from the drum track (the track i performed it on)?

once the solo automation activates it carries across into the next sequence too.

any ideas how to get rid of this. I am unsure what "command + A" is do i have this on a PC keyboard?
By Lyricalgenius81 Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:51 pm
Yorgos Arabatzis wrote:You can delete automation via erase button on the hardware or control what’s happening via List edit menu..

thanks mate ive tried deleting automation using the erase button but it seems to not remove the solo or muting for some reason.
By Lyricalgenius81 Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:54 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Check your pad settings in PROGRAM. I'm assuming you using a preset and its affecting your sequence. Best to start with a fresh program and start from there.

from the CH.MIXER i can see one of the tracks solos for a brief second and all the other tracks mute at the same time this happens a couple of time throughout the sequence. how do i get rid of this automation?
By Lyricalgenius81 Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:55 pm
Fanu wrote:Image

Go to Pad Mixer (CMD+5) and you'll see the Solo field. You can edit it there.

hi really appreciate you taking the time to respond. However i cannot see the solo field that is displayed in your photo any reason why this might be?