MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:41 pm
Oh snaps l see it now lol Dam you're happy as f*** lol
If you smile any wider your face is going to crack and bleed ctfu lol

Dam that thing is spanking brand new l cant see a dust partical in it lol

Glad you got it.

Fanu wrote:
Danoc wrote:Glad you're up and runnin. I can't see the pic.

yooooo
By ralphyartis' Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:16 am
I Started a youtube channel myself that is very centered around the MPC LIVE. I have some MPC LIVE tutorials as well and I also do a weekly vlog which documents my journey and education learning about music business online and selling beats.

Here's a video that is the first in a series called Beats @ Work, because this is pretty much the only time I find free to make beats during my day.

and another video showcasing some of the basics of my workflow

By Danoc Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:30 am
That's dope. Keep up the good work

ralphyartis' wrote:I Started a youtube channel myself that is very centered around the MPC LIVE. I have some MPC LIVE tutorials as well and I also do a weekly vlog which documents my journey and education learning about music business online and selling beats.

Here's a video that is the first in a series called Beats @ Work, because this is pretty much the only time I find free to make beats during my day.

and another video showcasing some of the basics of my workflow

By Danoc Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:12 pm
You have one of the most dopest videos out this year. You're a real beat maker on that MPC. You're exciting and not boring and you know your ish! :worthy:

ralphyartis' wrote:No Doubt. Thanks Danoc!
By Danoc Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:36 am
Peace Boom how are you?

Let me clearup something before its misconstrued.

Faderport V2 is not wack it will work great with the programs it proclaims, especially S1v4 and S1v3. I know for a fact it will not work with Reason not even the classic. So for me its lacking. I love to mix in Reason 10 because of the setup of the SSL mixer and the ease to deal with buses in a mix.
I'd rather work from the Alphatrack than the new Faderport v2.

Side by side comparison X Touch One is doper! Tell you the truth l didn't even know that thing existed until l did my research. Its my answer to the Alphatrack.

You can see your BPM on it and you can switch from BPM to time you can't do that wuth the new Faderport. It's built really well its not flimsy.
Its sleek design makes you look at it. The is not cheap either and moving up and down is smooth. Alphatrack had the wack fader button and it was cheap. How manybsungle faders have a level meter on it to see if you're clipping? The toggle knob is super sweet and again not cheap.

Bottom line us this XT1 was built to have you looking at it instead of the screen, Faderport is built to have you looking at the screen.

I can go on and on. I got blessed to get the right thing for myself. Now l can enjoy mixing and feel good doing it.

Video coming soon on this.

boomspot wrote:X-Touch instead of the new Faderport?. The metering on it looks pretty cool. Let me know how you like it.

D
By Danoc Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:38 pm
Hey it is what is, you're dope!

Report on the XT1. I love it. It has made me happy. Very tactile and the precision of the fader is on point. I was missing that on the Alphatrack.
:smoker:

ralphyartis' wrote:
Damn, thank you those are encouraging words Danoc!
By Bezo Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:54 pm
mrcrappypantson wrote:Image
Is that iMPC on the iPad screen? Couldn't find info on the subject. Does iMPC work along side MPC 2.2 at all?

I think you had Logic going in another photo which I also use and will be mixing in. How are you using MPC 2.2, iMPC & Logic together? I'm primarily looking for the most comprehensive way to use my iPad as a 2nd screen while in the MPC software, but also exploring the possibilities.
By Danoc Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:15 pm
W. T. F. !!!! :WTF: Dam . love the look but whooowe! To much wires and gear for me. How do you remember all that?

MPCx right there though
deathstarchris wrote:Comin' from the modular world.