MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By ralphyartis' Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 pm
Danoc wrote:Yes sir. I just ordered the same one but its the Version 2. Its dope. Yes you can sound design and make sounds no one has. I do sound design for my drums. Its pure fun.

ralphyartis' wrote:
This is cool Danoc, I've been wanting to do something like this or atleast bring some things in to the studio bedroom to create some of my own unique drum sounds, but also I've been thinking about creating key group programs out of random stuff. I just need to get started.

Word. You're on youtube? I'll look for you. If you did a video demonstrating that, I think it would a dope thing.
By Danoc Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:11 am
Yeah lm going to do a video on the Tascam DR05. They sent me the wrong one not V.2. I kept it. It records well and l like the all black look. This thing is really good.

Ill let ya know

ralphyartis' wrote:
This is cool Danoc, I've been wanting to do something like this or atleast bring some things in to the studio bedroom to create some of my own unique drum sounds, but also I've been thinking about creating key group programs out of random stuff. I just need to get started.
[/quote]

Word. You're on youtube? I'll look for you. If you did a video demonstrating that, I think it would a dope thing.[/quote]
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:33 am
Danoc wrote:Yeah lm going to do a video on the Tascam DR05. They sent me the wrong one not V.2. I kept it. It records well and l like the all black look. This thing is really good.

@DANOC @Eyalc - What do you think of a drum exchange and who do you think would like to be involved?
https://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=187002&p=1751890#p1751883
By Danoc Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:45 am
tiger001 wrote:never made so much music since last week i bought an X
(came from a MPC4k)
mpc, eurorack & Percussa SSP

Wow :shock: you bought this back to life lol
Very nice. You must be making lots of music and having fun
By Danoc Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 pm
Man l thought that was a stomp box lol.

Here's my new toy Flow Motion FM Synth

And l bought Khords that joint is dope. Time to tweek.

CharlesRandolph wrote:Just ordered two theses, the AdrenaLinn III. It only has 1 input so in order do stereo, I needed two. Cost about 820 for the pair. Cool thing is that it's actually a drum machine with midi in/out/thru, which can be triggered over MIDI.

By Coz Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:07 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Just ordered two theses, the AdrenaLinn III. It only has 1 input so in order do stereo, I needed two. Cost about 820 for the pair. Cool thing is that it's actually a drum machine with midi in/out/thru, which can be triggered over MIDI.

The Eventide H9 is a pretty cool effects box if you've got a few quid to burn. I've got the Max and a Core but the Core gets bumped up to a Max if you pair them together. Everything just sounds better being run through them. :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:06 am
Coz wrote:The Eventide H9 is a pretty cool effects box if you've got a few quid to burn. I've got the Max and a Core but the Core gets bumped up to a Max if you pair them together. Everything just sounds better being run through them. :smoker:

I'll looked into the H9 and I like that it's stereo, but I had to support the God Father of the MPC Roger Linn first. AdrenaLinn III.

Danoc wrote:Man l thought that was a stomp box lol.
Here's my new toy Flow Motion FM Synth And l bought Khords that joint is dope. Time to tweek.
Ooh it's a stompbox, but I won't be stomping it. :lol: