Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Rezashak Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:23 am
Hi guys,
Just want to say thanks for all the help I've recieved over the years with my mpc. If someone could help with this or point me in the right direction that would be great. :worthy:

I'm waiting on a new encoder for my data wheel. What's the best short term solution to programming something else to work as the data wheel? Can I assign a slider? I won't be doing any extensive work, literally need to press play on a few sequences for tracking.

Thanks in advance,
Reza
By saltmcgault Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:27 pm
Try using the + and - buttons just below the jog wheel.
By Rezashak Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:07 pm
saltmcgault wrote:Try using the + and - buttons just below the jog wheel.

Works for most things except changing sequence? Thanks.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:16 pm
Rezashak wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:Try using the + and - buttons just below the jog wheel.

Works for most things except changing sequence? Thanks.

Just highlight the sequence name "eg Sequence 1, 2 etc and use the - button to move back to the previous sequence and the + button to move to the next sequence.
By saltmcgault Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:07 am

Just highlight the sequence name "eg Sequence 1, 2 etc and use the - button to move back to the previous sequence and the + button to move to the next sequence.

:WTF: i recently stumbled upon using the + and - button for switching sequences etc etc. not that long ago.It works way better than the jog wheel.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:56 pm
saltmcgault wrote:

:WTF: i recently stumbled upon using the + and - button for switching sequences etc etc. not that long ago.It works way better than the jog wheel.

Especially when you got the noisy OG jog wheel which is a pain in the ass working at the best of times. The + and - buttons are a god sent especially at 3am in stealth mode trying not to wake the wife up :lol:
By Rezashak Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:03 pm
hmm...

So on the main page, have the cursor on the sequence name and use the directional buttons below the jog wheel?

This just moves me over to the loop on/off?

Thanks guys
By saltmcgault Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:09 pm
Rezashak wrote:hmm...

So on the main page, have the cursor on the sequence name and use the directional buttons below the jog wheel?

This just moves me over to the loop on/off?

Thanks guys

are you using the akai os?