Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By pk1 Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:35 pm

I didn't get last upgrade.
But very since 2.0 i have this issue where when i click on a tracks EfX slot arrow, for choosing a plugin. It is really laggy i would need to hold mouse real still and click perfect on the bottom point of arrow. That is gone in 2,3

Im so far really pleased. it made what little unsmooth behavior it was having since 2.0 gone.

Im not really in need of the upgrades but glad to have new options.

what little i did to mess around that bass app and it sounds real nice actually. i was very surprised at the sound those three little guys make.

of course the auto sample is off the hook :worthy:

thanks again to the team continuing to put it down for these units.
By T.B.A Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:21 pm
Did they update the hardware UI with the software? Are you able to access the new pitch quantize function from the hardware? Are you able to edit a audio track from the hardware and assign it to a blank track from the hardware?
By pk1 Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:17 pm
Not sure what editing your looking for.. but from the hardware on 2.1 I could arm an audio track record my deck work click back over to that audio track and do all the normal program audio editing I could on a midi track or an bay track all with hardware. I’m on a Ren. Can’t name files or tracks without pointing with mouse. But I’m still mostly in the box.
By T.B.A Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:18 pm
pk1 wrote:Not sure what editing your looking for.. but from the hardware on 2.1 I could arm an audio track record my deck work click back over to that audio track and do all the normal program audio editing I could on a midi track or an bay track all with hardware. I’m on a Ren. Can’t name files or tracks without pointing with mouse. But I’m still mostly in the box.

Ok that good to hear. I seen a lot of cats on forum complaining about how the 2.0 software wasn't well optimized for the Ren.
By Godspeed Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 am
That's crappy, I updated my MPC Studio to 2.3 and it does nothing but crash. My plugins aren't working, and Omnisphere won't even read. Reinstalling Omnisphere now but so far the 2.3 hasn't been a fun experience.
By pk1 Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:10 pm
Now that im on it hard this weekend its crashing like crazy. Just loading a preset from guitar rig 5 crashes. Adjusting a setting in a vst while hitting pads crashes..
Ive restarted this over 7 times in last hour. total shit right now. probably will drop it back to 2.1